ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeaahhhh UK pair on the way to the US
nthat.gif

anyone tan shipment in limbo? supposed to be delivered today but no updates since tuesday in oklahoma. should have gotten to local hub by now

anyone tan shipment in limbo? supposed to be delivered today but no updates since tuesday in oklahoma. should have gotten to local hub by now
If its from ADC they technically still have a couple days left with the 4-7 day shipping after processing. i wouldnt be too worried though because mine said it would be delivered 1/5/15 but was still in SC until that night and i got them the following day. 

The soles on TDs once worn will look very dirty and chipped, because it's a solid white color.  You can't clean them either, it's the paint that fades on them.  

The others won't look like that because of the darker soles.  I haven't worn my OT's yet but I assume the soles will look fairly dark after a few times.  
I've worn my TDs probably about 50 times now. I've cleaned them a few times and the soles look brand new, save for a few tiny chips. By no means do they look very dirty or severely chipped after basic cleaning of the soles.

Anyone have a 750 box sz 10 they are willing to deal? Lol I won a raffle in Canada and had a friend of mine pick them up and ship them... She threw the box away and put them in a regular box..... Need to find a box somehow!!!

If you do happen to find a box, it'll be tough reselling them (if you decide to) because the PO# wouldn't match on the box and pair.

Didn't the 72-10s sell pretty well? Not as quick but eventually sold out. And it was rumored to be 500k pairs out there.

I'm pretty sure Yeezy will be fine if they up the production 4x.

It's the resellers that won't cake as much.

Didn't the 72-10s sell pretty well? Not as quick but eventually sold out. And it was rumored to be 500k pairs out there.

I'm pretty sure Yeezy will be fine if they up the production 4x.

It's the resellers that won't cake as much.
Resellers will always cake as much. Just the smart ones. Not everyone can be a reseller.

Solesupremacy size swaps are local only
frown.gif
Hate that it's local only too.

Fortunately I have family within driving distance so I just ship it to them and send extra cash to cover gas and their time.

Anyone know any stores in Maryland that do size swaps? 

Thanks in advance.

Sole Supremacy wanted $100 each to size swap my sz7 or sz8.5 Moon Rocks. Passed on their offer.

Last edited:
Hate that it's local only too.

Fortunately I have family within driving distance so I just ship
it to them and send extra cash to cover gas and their time.

Anyone know any stores in Maryland that do size swaps? 

Thanks in advance.
You guys have no shoe groups on fb? We have Kream here in the Chi.

Last edited:

My TD soles looked bad because of the white and how it looks chipped/dirty-ish.  The soles of the MR are darker which in my opinion makes the wear not look as bad. 

Check it out. 
Attached are photos I took just now. I've worn the MRs twice now, the 2nd on bricked grounds. What I can is that there's evident chipping on some parts more than the usual wear and grind other shoes get. Notice first photo below showing evidently a missing curve I noticed after my 1st wear. Though it doesn't look as bad, and considering that any shoe would encounter wear and tear eventually, I hope adidas somehow remedies this kind of easy-chipping. 

Im confused as I just saw on reddit someone say you can size swap thru Solesupremacy and ship them. Might have to give em a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom