ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are the boots supposed to cost?

I'd rather have a pair of Danner's, that look similar and are most likely a lot better quality. 

How much are the boots supposed to cost?

I'd rather have a pair of Danner's, that look similar and are most likely a lot better quality. 
I was thinking the same thing but they just keep looking better to me since I saw them earlier 

More of a sleeker look than Danners I'd say as well. Danners have more of a rugged /bulky look to them. I see how both could be pulled off in different situations 

I like them on foot. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but.. With limited information, is it safe to assume the 1050's would be more comfortable because of them having the boost technology? Verses these boots in the pic up above as far as we know not containing boost technology?

I like them on foot. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but.. With limited information, is it safe to assume the 1050's would be more comfortable because of them having the boost technology? Verses these boots in the pic up above as far as we know not containing boost technology?
Unless someone has tried them both on, they can't say. Boost does not necessarily create instant comfort. It contributes but it is not the only factor.

Check out Whites boots, really good quality.
Yea there are a ton of good boot companies.  

I'm not interested in any of these Yzy boots, just was pointing out that they are very expensive for what I doubt are nearly the quality or durability of Danner (which has similar looking models) or other boot brands. 

Last edited:
I don't see myself getting boots already having a pair of wolverines and allen edmonds, but 750's are a different story 

So i'm hearing that the chocolate 750s aren't dropping on the 18th. An Adidas rep told me that was a false release and that we wont be seeing another yeezy drop til this summer ....:nerd:

So i'm hearing that the chocolate 750s aren't dropping on the 18th. An Adidas rep told me that was a false release and that we wont be seeing another yeezy drop til this summer ....:nerd:

They should just sticky that ADIDAS REPS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

Seriously. they're as helpful as reaching out to Nike CS to ask about the next Yeezy drop.

All hail Gallio.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom