ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guy on Twitter was selling... He said he needed the funds ASAP bc he needed to pay a speeding ticket so he needed it through Venmo. I was skeptical but he linked me to his FB page where he asked for a legit check and a bunch of people said legit... I paid and he never shipped... I asked for a week for a pic of the receipt or the tracking number and he sends this
If it makes you feel any better, i got robbed for 750 on some moonrocks as well. smh

Venmo is owned by PayPal, just file a chargeback through your credit card and it will sort itself out on it's own. Say you sent to the wrong person.

Done.
smokin.gif

I changed my mind the one in the middle gets it first
Not to sound mean man but how long have we been saying not to trust people when it comes to this sneaker **** or any other business transaction? If it's too good to be true it's not worth the risk ! Hold that L

Venmo is owned by PayPal, just file a chargeback through your credit card and it will sort itself out on it's own. Say you sent to the wrong person.

Done.

Came here to say this. Your bank/credit card is always on your side and doesn't really question anything. Just contact the bank/card that is attached to your venmo account and do a charge back.

Done.

only if he paid by credit card. most people i know use venmo straight out of their bank accounts to avoid fees

Done.
How would you start the chargeback though if the transaction was done through venmo though? Its not like you can go onto your paypal account and do it

Done.

How would you start the chargeback though if the transaction was done through venmo though? Its not like you can go onto your paypal account and do it

Is your venmo attached to your credit card or bank? Or is it attached to your PayPal? And it was PayPal, did you have the funds in PayPal and that's how you paid?

I didn't even know you could use PayPal with venmo.

Is your venmo attached to your credit card or bank? Or is it attached to your PayPal? And it was PayPal, did you have the funds in PayPal and that's how you paid?

Its attached to my bank account. What I did was transfer the fund from PP to my bank account and I used those funds to pay. Im gonna try to contact my bank and see what i can do

Its attached to my bank account. What I did was transfer the fund from PP to my bank account and I used those funds to pay. Im gonna try to contact my bank and see what i can do

You should be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom