ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People still wearing Trues in 2016? Smh

Might as well throw in a tattoo sleeve Christian Audigier shirt to go with them Trues
That's what a UK'er in here told us.
laugh.gif

People still wearing Trues in 2016? Smh

Might as well throw in a tattoo sleeve Christian Audigier shirt to go with them Trues
I dunno about "people" haha, some douche (who happened to be from the UK) was spouting a bunch of nonsense about only wearing expensive brands and that was the pic he posted to prove he knew good fashion.

I dunno about "people" haha, some douche (who happened to be from the UK) was spouting a bunch of nonsense about only wearing expensive brands and that was the pic he posted to prove he knew good fashion.
Damn and I thought UK folks were ahead of the curve when it came to fashion

Guys, what is that site where you can purchase the " I feel like Pablo " merchandise? I remember seeing the link here one time, thanks!

Seeing the MR's on the last 2 pages is making me salty I haven't found a pair for a reasonable price just yet.

I really don't want to go the FC route, but that is what it's looking like.

I feel your pain. Would love to have a pair of MR. I think the best bet for me is going to be getting traid bait for whatever high demand shoe comes next, trade and then pay the difference

I feel your pain. Would love to have a pair of MR. I think the best bet for me is going to be getting traid bait for whatever high demand shoe comes next, trade and then pay the difference
I thought about doing the same, but then I remembered I can not ever get passed the queue on ADC :lol:

I couldn't even checkout for a pair of the Primeknit NMD's this morning :smh:

What's the best site to sell on?  Currently listed on stockx, but it seems like nothing ever moves there.  

What's the best site to sell on?  Currently listed on stockx, but it seems like nothing ever moves there.  

It seems like that. I don't think the site is very popular, but my boy has been moving jays left and right on that site.

It seems like that. I don't think the site is very popular, but my boy has been moving jays left and right on that site.
Yeah, I just found out about it a few weeks ago.  I've had my pair up for a week at what I think is a decent price, and it hasn't sold.  Really hesitant to use eBay because of scammers...and wasn't sure if Flight Club would sell any faster than stockx.

I thought about doing the same, but then I remembered I can not ever get passed the queue on ADC :lol:

I couldn't even checkout for a pair of the Primeknit NMD's this morning :smh:

Im about to check the NMD thread to see how the madness was. I definitely need a white and black pair of PK NMDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom