ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not saying you're lying
laugh.gif
It's nice to put a face behind the SN.

But, I did miss the back-and-forth.
And @instagram Got some dope fits. I still need to add Chelseas to my rotation.
Thanks for the love guys lol.

I always laugh when dudes try to "expose me".

I'm like dude I put my face all up on wdywt, my ig is public, i rep NT to the fullest.

Mr.  L1000PEZ  did me  a huge favor by posting them vids doe.i love that gif. 
Could you quite possibly be the only NTer with your own GIF?! 

Kidding aside, you're a good sport about all of it and take it in stride.  That said, what's your IG? I need some dance moves and karate kick knowledge 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

I honestly don't think they will drop any Yeezys, but when is END going to open up that Yeezy Raffle? Moonrocks the best pair IMO

Could you quite possibly be the only NTer with your own GIF?! 

Kidding aside, you're a good sport about all of it and take it in stride.  That said, what's your IG? I need some dance moves and karate kick knowledge 
happy.gif
tongue.gif
@internationalchestday I always give NT da follow back.

and thanks man. people have hit me up on the side saying i should start vlogging and all that.

inb4 karate kick compilation

I know, I know, but I want my hoodie so bad! People have got their shirts already so they should be coming in soon.

people already lining up at wooster st
there's only a few people out there, unless they all hiding in cars. if you get there in the morning/early afternoon you should be alright. im planning on heading there after lunch, cant be waiting in line all morning got stuff to do

there's only a few people out there, unless they all hiding in cars. if you get there in the morning/early afternoon you should be alright. im planning on heading there after lunch, cant be waiting in line all morning got stuff to do
For a shirt?

No no no no no, it's not just a SHIRT! It is a shirt for KANYE! I mean were talking about KANYE here. Who wouldnt camp out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom