ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy Changed the resale game, GS size go for No Vaseline type price, turning friends into foe's, people losing their mind and moral. LMFAO!

But if there is buyers at a high price why settle for less?

I offered my friend my extra PBs for his OT and declined.

he'll regret that later if he has some sense.. or maybe he's a die hard OT fan
yeah that dude will regret it down the line if he's after the value. Unless he personally like the Tans more than the Pirates, then he didn't lose at all. I'm in the same boat as that dude. Pirates are my least favorite and I was asking to trade my Pirates for Tans. Multiple dudes declined my offer, then out of no where, the pirate value shot up and those same dudes hitting me up again.

To be fair, I was also offering my Pirate Blacks for Supreme 5's, got declined. Offered Pirate Blacks for OVO 10's, got declined. Offered Pirate Blacks for Shattered Backboard 1's, got declined. Even offered Pirate Blacks for 2x Triple White Ultra Boosts, got declined. Some of those dudes having regret now too, hitting my PM's. But that deal is off the table.

Last edited:
what if it isn't your money essentially, like profit money

like you managed to cop a pair of yeezys at 200$, sold them at like 2k, now you can use that money to buy that colorway/pair that you are dying for and want really bad, 

and you will still have about 1k left

would you not do it?

But it is "your money" once you've earned it. I don't care if I made $2K on a flip...if I spend $300 out of the profit on whatever, I just spent "my" money.

yeah that dude will regret it down the line if he's after the value. Unless he personally like the Tans more than the Pirates, then he didn't lose at all. I'm in the same boat as that dude. Pirates are my least favorite and I was asking to trade my Pirates for Tans. Multiple dudes declined my offer, then out of no where, the pirate value shot up and those same dudes hitting me up again.

To be fair, I was also offering my Pirate Blacks for Supreme 5's, got declined. Offered Pirate Blacks for OVO 10's, got declined. Offered Triple Blacks for Shattered Backboard 1's, got declined. Even offered Pirate Blacks for 2x Triple White Ultra Boosts, got declined. Some of those dudes having regret not too, hitting my PM's. But that deal is off the table.
Yeah I was one of them dudes but I told you that I wanted to check them out in hand first to get an idea of what the color was.  trust, I wasn't asking for the trade because the price shot up for the PB, after looking at the color of the tans, the PB looks like a better color for me personally.  But all in all I'm not loosing sleep over this trade not happening.  Could have just responded to a PM saying you weren't into the trade.  Just saying

Yeah I was one of them dudes but I told you that I wanted to check them out in hand first to get an idea of what the color was.  trust, I wasn't asking for the trade because the price shot up for the PB, after looking at the color of the tans, the PB looks like a better color for me personally.  But all in all I'm not loosing sleep over this trade not happening.  Could have just responded to a PM saying you weren't into the trade.  Just saying
Don't take it personal, it wasn't directed at you specifically. You're just one of the many dudes who hit me up. I don't really answer my PM's. Again, don't take it personal.

Trying to find a legit size trade for my Oxford Tans is nearly impossible with all these fakes out. -_-

It goes down in the PMs tho

smokin.gif
lol you know I barely answer my PM's. It's usually filled with new members asking me for stuff. Unless I personally know you or I've messaged you, those are the only people I PM back. 

To be fair, I was also offering my Pirate Blacks for Supreme 5's, got declined. Offered Pirate Blacks for OVO 10's, got declined. Offered Pirate Blacks for Shattered Backboard 1's, got declined. Even offered Pirate Blacks for 2x Triple White Ultra Boosts, got declined. Some of those dudes having regret now too, hitting my PM's. But that deal is off the table.

Damn, if you would've messaged me for my supreme 5s, I would've done the trade. I love my supreme 5s but You can never go wrong having an extra pair of pirate blacks to beat

Anyone else selling experiencing way more flakers with the oxford tan, than any of the other pairs that dropped 

Damn, if you would've messaged me for my supreme 5s, I would've done the trade. I love my supreme 5s but You can never go wrong having an extra pair of pirate blacks to beat
yeah people were predicting Supreme 5's and OVO 10's to go up. So far almost all collabs from this year have come down on price than what it was initially going for. Except for Frags and Just Don's. 

Anyone else selling experiencing way more flakers with the oxford tan, than any of the other pairs that dropped 
Theres a perfectly good and logical reason for that, it's currently being flooded on the market, sellers undercutting each other and buyers overbidding each other at the same time lol. I've agreed on a price with a seller who later tells me he found a higher paying buyer. Or buyers meets the seller's asking price but ends up finding a cheaper seller. Add to the fact that it seems the general consensus that the tans are some people's least favorite color. 

EDIT: sorry for the double post, meant to quote both in 1. 

Last edited:

REKT

Last edited:
Got my pair from ADC yesterday.  First pair of Yeezys.  Kind of disappointed with the soles (I know that this is the bottom of the shoe which is rarely even visible).  Seems like you can see that they were painted over black.  Shoe on right has more chips/black showing through than the left shoe. 

Got my pair from ADC yesterday.  First pair of Yeezys.  Kind of disappointed with the soles (I know that this is the bottom of the shoe which is rarely even visible).  Seems like you can see that they were painted over black.  Shoe on right has more chips/black showing through than the left shoe. 
They're not exactly black. The holes are common on ALL the 350's so far. It's just when they were molding the soles, bubbles/holes formed. I'm sure if you chip away the paint, it's not black. 

I'm sorry you are unsatisfied with your purchase man. That really sucks. I think I can help ease the pain.. Ill gladly take them off your hands for double retail.

That should get you back to whole and with the proceeds you can take your GF out to a nice dinner at Mortons..

Hope I can help.

even though there are horror stories scamming doesn't really happen that much, and it's not as easy to get away with it as ppl make it out to be, seller has a chance. Still not worth it for shoes $1000+, but for 2-300 dollar shoes it's not a bad platform

Buyer has all the advantage I'll never sell another shoes unless it's like $500 or less For a high valued shoe I would go to FC or a consignment shop or meet up locally at a safe place like some have suggested a police station or places like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom