ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theres a perfectly good and logical reason for that, it's currently being flooded on the market, sellers undercutting each other and buyers overbidding each other at the same time lol. I've agreed on a price with a seller who later tells me he found a higher paying buyer. Or buyers meets the seller's asking price but ends up finding a cheaper seller. Add to the fact that it seems the general consensus that the tans are some people's least favorite color. 

EDIT: sorry for the double post, meant to quote both in 1. 
That makes sense, i may just send mines to flight club so i don't have to deal with the Bs

Tell me a scenario where the buyer could scam you via eBay, and ill tell you a solution for that.  
Doesn't eBay / PP automatically side with the buyer no matter what?

Scenario: Buyer claims they are fake to eBay/PP, and "returns" the pair (but replaces them with fakes) ?

The people who buy from resellers do more damage than the resellers themselves.
True story.

Kid offered me $3500 for my 750s, I would be pretty stupid to turn it down. It wasn't like I set the price that high, I told him to give me a reasonable offer.

At these prices, I may even sell my personal pair. 

yo please to God stop posting legit checks in here its getting so annoying, Mods gotta do something man

Anyone that asks for a LC, I'm gonna tell them it's fake. When they can't trust the opinion of the thread, they'll stop asking (in theory).

You send buyer real shoes. Buyer claims you sent fakes, sends eBay pics of fakes. eBay sides with buyer. Buyer gets refund, sends you back the fakes, or just a box full of socks. You're out shoes & money.

Happens all the time.
I knew this would be the scenario id get, funny thing is this happen to me already.  All I had to do when contacting Paypal about how they sent me back something that wasn't my original  item. They made me send Pics of my item and the item that was sent to me.  Im gonna cut y'all in on a little secret.  If you buy shoes from me there will be an (Identifier) somewhere on the shoes.. you wont see it, but ill know where it is.  It worked that time for me, as well as my cuzin.  

Next scenario...

Tell me a scenario where the buyer could scam you via eBay, and ill tell you a solution for that.  
Did you not see the last thread where someone on here got scammed by a buyer and NT detectives got involved?

Common ways seems to be:

1. Buyer claims he got a box of rocks

2. Buyer claims you sold him fakes and uploads bogus photos on he found on the Internet.

Now the "solution" seems to be taking one continuous video of you packaging the shoes and shipping the shoes in the post office. I've heard this doesn't necessarily work and PayPal/eBay willl still side with the buyer. The reason being is, the package could still be re-directed after you dropped off the package, it could have been opened before it got to the recipient etc. 

The buyer uploading photos of a fake and saying that's what he got, that's hard to solve. You're pretty much screwed at that point. You can't really prove you sent him the real deal if the buyer claims you sold him fakes.

Send it to Flight Club and get the peace of mind. FC charges 15-20% more anyways, so the commission will net itself out more or less.

Last edited:

True story.

Kid offered me $3500 for my 750s, I would be pretty stupid to turn it down. It wasn't like I set the price that high, I told him to give me a reasonable offer.

At these prices, I may even sell my personal pair. 
I was offered 2100 for my 750TB. Sold them with a heart beat. 

You send buyer real shoes. Buyer claims you sent fakes, sends eBay pics of fakes. eBay sides with buyer. Buyer gets refund, sends you back the fakes, or just a box full of socks. You're out shoes & money.

Happens all the time.
I knew this would be the scenario id get, funny thing is this happen to me already.  All I had to do when contacting Paypal about how they sent me back something that wasn't my original  item. They made me send Pics of my item and the item that was sent to me.  Im gonna cut y'all in on a little secret.  If you buy shoes from me there will be an (Identifier) somewhere on the shoes.. you wont see it, but ill know where it is.  It worked that time for me, as well as my cuzin.  

Next scenario...
Occasionally PayPal will side with the seller but it's not the norm.

Next scenario...
Even in that scenario.... what happens next?

PayPal maybe decides to let you keep your money?  If not, is PP gonna hunt down the buyer and try to get your shoes back?

Next scenario...

View media item 1860718
Riiiiiiiight

Did you not see the last thread where someone on here got scammed by a buyer and NT detectives got involved?

Common ways seems to be:

1. Buyer claims he got a box of rocks

2. Buyer claims you sold him fakes and uploads bogus photos on he found on the Internet.

Now the "solution" seems to be taking one continuous video of you packaging the shoes and shipping the shoes in the post office. I've heard this doesn't necessarily work and PayPal/eBay willl still side with the buyer. The reason being is, the package could still be re-directed after you dropped off the package, it could have been opened before it got to the recipient etc. 

The buyer uploading photos of a fake and saying that's what he got, that's hard to solve. You're pretty much screwed at that point. You can't really prove you sent him the real deal if the buyer claims you sold him fakes.

Send it to Flight Club and get the peace of mind. FC charges 15-20% more anyways, so the commission will net itself out more or less.
THIS : (Now the "solution" seems to be taking one continuous video of you packaging the shoes and shipping the shoes in the post office. I've heard this doesn't necessarily work and PayPal/eBay willl still side with the buyer. The reason being is, the package could still be re-directed after you dropped off the package, it could have been opened before it got to the recipient etc)

Ive done this for a buyer that seem sketch for assurance purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom