ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is also subjective...

Not when there is a consensus at a societal level...do you even know what "subjective" means? Personal opinion. A dollar being higher value than a pesos might be subjective to you, but good luck trying to buy some kicks with 10 pesos talkin bout it's worth more than dollars.

Not when there is a consensus at a societal level...do you even know what "subjective" means? Personal opinion. A dollar being higher value than a pesos might be subjective to you, but good luck trying to buy some kicks with 10 pesos talkin bout it's worth more than dollars.

The value of a material object is subjective... if the Yeezy's were valued at $750+ at your so called "societal level" then the msrp would be $750...

How are you going to compare Yeezy's with Currency? LMAO

People paying anything over the box price is a niche market....

Do you even informal fallacy bro?!?!?!

The value of a material object is subjective... if the Yeezy's were valued at $750+ at your so called "societal level" then the msrp would be $750...

How are you going to compare Yeezy's with Currency? LMAO

People paying anything over the box price is a niche market....

Do you even informal fallacy bro?!?!?!

Yet you compared Yeezy's to dating and marriage.

Right....

Yet you compared Yeezy's to dating and marriage.

Right....

Test the logic in your arguments vs the logic in mine...

But I'll digress... If we all were great at making an argument and at using logic we would all be attorneys...

Everything you guys are talking about is subjective. What's the point of asking what something is worth to someone else? You're just going to get a plethora of OPINIONS... :smh:

For example.... I probably wouldn't deem it "WORTH" it to take half y'alls broads to the local Chinese buffet.... yet someone along the line will, and invest HEAVY in them... even cop them a ring and a home...

All subjective...

Agree to an extent. But by the same logic how many things out there are even worth talking about... ever? Even things like math are "subjective." I'd understand that if someone is on the fence about something, they would ask for opinions. Who knows, maybe another member will give reasons that'll help them decide. We're on FORUM dedicated to discussions sneakers, opinions and subjectivity come with the territory.

Agree to an extent. But by the same logic how many things out there are even worth talking about... ever? Even things like math are "subjective." I'd understand that if someone is on the fence about something, they would ask for opinions. Who knows, maybe another member will give reasons that'll help them decide. We're on FORUM dedicated to discussions sneakers, opinions and subjectivity come with the territory.

I completely agree... I was referencing the people talking about others not being "honest" and only wanting "real sneaker lovers" lol

At the end of the day I'm just offering my own opinion as well... The world will keep spinning and these bros will keep committing logical fallacies...

Last edited:
Paying over $200 for these is hilarious
roll.gif

Yeezy boost vs. 3 DS ultra boost?

Last time I checked, UB are friendly on the eyes, can be worn casually & are actually MORE COMFORTABLE than the Yeezy Boost. So besides hype & wanting another man to notice your footwear..... I don't see the advantages of choosing Yeezys.

Btw, I don't understand paying above retail for a pair of sneakers so my opinion could be biased. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

People say hype as if most things even outside of sneakers don't have some type of hype towards it.. The Ultra Boost has hype too.

Advantage to choosing Yeezys (at a good price imo) is that vs an ultra boost that is still restocking and has a lot more pairs out in the wild.. The "dry up" doesn't happen. MR were going for 600 after release.. Now look, PB in 2015 600 after release, jumped to around 1500$ after the dry up.. So yea. It's an advantage to get now rather than later.

Want > Price for me, so I do understand resale.

Lol you guys are funny man. I never understood going on to a forum dedicated to sneakers, and lecturing people on why it's not worth it to pay retail or resale, if you sell sneakers your a bum, if you wear yeezys it's for attention from other males etc. etc.

Obviously you guys are entitled to your opinions, and I'm just sharing mine but.. There's a lot to do on the Internet.. And in life.. why spend time in a sneaker thread if you're against most of what goes on in here?

I paid resale for my Oxford Tans. Do I like it? No. Am I ashamed of it. No. At the end of the day, I really wanted the shoes, and if that was the only way after striking out, so be it.

Lol you guys are funny man. I never understood going on to a forum dedicated to sneakers, and lecturing people on why it's not worth it to pay retail or resale, if you sell sneakers your a bum, if you wear yeezys it's for attention from other males etc. etc.

Obviously you guys are entitled to your opinions, and I'm just sharing mine but.. There's a lot to do on the Internet.. And in life.. why spend time in a sneaker thread if you're against most of what goes on in here?

Against nonsense? Maybe. Shoe forums use to be bout family, assisting with info & deals. Not at this crap. I don't believe in resale. Ain't never paid above $500 for no shoe. Hell, I've never broke $300. For a shoe?! Please... I call it hype when y'all really paying this much money for 1 shoe. You want dudes to stare at your feet that bad.... you willingly give another man 4X or above MSRP. Do y'all ever wonder what the seller thinks of you after you done handed him that money? What's on his mind when that PayPal clears?

Yeah, I done got me another dumb ***!!! :rofl:

Opinions are subjective. Being a dumb *** ain't.

Last edited:
roll.gif
I think they pulled the product description straight from adidas' site:

"Please do not use it as running shoes!"

Lmao my girls step dad said he'd pay $400 tops for pb's but minutes later was hard pressed searching them up online asking me how can you tell real from fake pairs :lol:

Dude has expensive taste at that...probably can buy the 350 collection @ resale compared to what he drops....on 2-3 bottles of fine wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom