ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the end launch work? They email you the link to purchase? Then FCFS?

Is anyone else having trouble accessing End launch on the desktop?  I can get through on mobile buy desktop just show a black screen with a spinning circle.

I think they have like two pairs
happy.gif
yeah 1 MR and 1 PB

just to give you guys hindsight, the site CRASHED and pairs were gone in seconds for the AirMax Patch pack....which wasn't a tenth as hyped as the 350 release...

even if they carry 1 in each size for this it's so worth it to them.

​pay for 1 size run in each c/w (which i doubt) for X amount of people signed up for their newsletter now bringing more traffic/customers. 

Last edited:

even if they carry 1 in each size for this it's so worth it to them.

​pay for 2 size runs in each c/w (which i doubt) for X amount of people signed up for their newsletter now bringing more traffic/customers. 
sick.gif
Why do these stores always try to play us?

Where is my Pablo shirt from the album release over a month ago.....?
direct from bravado:

"I apologize for the delay, some of the "Pablo" merchandise has been delayed by the manufacturer. We're hoping to get these in stock soon. We will send tracking to you as soon as this ships. (which won't take long, we're just up in Virginia.)
Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent."

I also spoke to one of the reps on the phone. They just received their blue hoodies and shirts in on tuesday and are currently printing and shipping them this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom