ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell em and buy the GS 73-9's lol

:lol:

Got my pair and traded em away. I coudnt do that leather. Much rather them be like the SJ, material wise.

:lol: I feel you...my gripe with 11's is the mesh doesnt hold it's shape after a while...which is natural I know. The 72-10's shot to the top of my favorites because of the leather alone.

73-9's though :lol: maybe we'll see something like that

Too excited to flex that he posted in the wrong thread. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Any of you guys know a solution to the paint chipping on the bottom of the TDs?

My main concern is if it might proceed towards the outer, top sole

How often do you guys wear your Yeezys? I realized I don't really go anywhere to be wearing them that much. 
laugh.gif

And on the rare chance I do actually wear them, it's usually only during the weekends since my workplace is strictly dress shirts & dress pants. 

How often do you guys wear your Yeezys? I realized I don't really go anywhere to be wearing them that much. :lol:

And on the rare chance I do actually wear them, it's usually only during the weekends since my workplace is strictly dress shirts & dress pants. 

I wear my MR a lot . to go pick up groceries, dinner, dates, gym. lol I think I wear them more that any other shoe in my collection. Sadly I wish I had another pair on ice, cause my current pair is taking a beating. I have the same policy at work since I work except I have to wear boots [emoji]128546[/emoji]

How often do you guys wear your Yeezys? I realized I don't really go anywhere to be wearing them that much. 
laugh.gif

PB's are my everyday go to shoe, the black colorway is almost impossible to beat up. Taken them through dirt, mud, rain, everything, a little cleaning now and then and they still look like the same day I got them.

laugh.gif

I wear my TB 750's out on the weekends often.  They're similar to a chelsea boot in a sense, and great for the Chicago winter.  (Yes, I use them as my winter boots lol). 

I've been beating up my PB's and they still look great.  I wear my MR's on occasion & still have yet to rock the OT's.  I might get rid of them as I don't find them as durable fashion wise as the others. 

Last edited:
I wear my MR a lot . to go pick up groceries, dinner, dates, gym. lol I think I wear them more that any other shoe in my collection. Sadly I wish I had another pair on ice, cause my current pair is taking a beating. I have the same policy at work since I work except I have to wear boots [emoji]128546[/emoji]
Any pics of how your pair of MR is holding up?

We need an announcement..or something..

Dudes out here talking nonsense.

:rofl:

lol am I though? I just commented since it was the first thing that caught my attention after the shoes.

but yeah I agree, we need some type of announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom