ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

And on the rare chance I do actually wear them, it's usually only during the weekends since my workplace is strictly dress shirts & dress pants. 
I think I discovered a loop hole... You didn't say anything about dress shoes! 
wink.gif

How often do you guys wear your Yeezys? I realized I don't really go anywhere to be wearing them that much. 
laugh.gif

And on the rare chance I do actually wear them, it's usually only during the weekends since my workplace is strictly dress shirts & dress pants. 
I actually have all 3 of my pairs on ice. Haven't really found a day or reason to rock, perhaps my bday. PB, TD, MR - my original excuse was not wanting the paint to chip. I have a found a color pen made specifically for the yeezy midsole colorways.

I wear my TB 750's out on the weekends often.  They're similar to a chelsea boot in a sense, and great for the Chicago winter.  (Yes, I use them as my winter boots lol). 

I've been beating up my PB's and they still look great.  I wear my MR's on occasion & still have yet to rock the OT's.  I might get rid of them as I don't find them as durable fashion wise as the others. 
TBs similar to a chelsea boot?
indifferent.gif

Thats a muscle in the hand, i have the same thing and people ask me what it is quite often, pretty common with sports and working out.

Interesting. Never seen that before. I've played sports all my life and also lifted weights and have never had that show up like that.

How many people gonna try on end at 8am est. Really don't want to bother but I'll probably end up on there looking like a duck

Interesting. Never seen that before. I've played sports all my life and also lifted weights and have never had that show up like that.
Lol ye coulda smashed his hand or anything. Could just be a lil swollen. Man some people way to anal about yeezy photos

I actually have all 3 of my pairs on ice. Haven't really found a day or reason to rock, perhaps my bday. PB, TD, MR - my original excuse was not wanting the paint to chip. I have a found a color pen made specifically for the yeezy midsole colorways.
@recentfuture  

Do you mind revealing what pen that might be? I'm trying to find a solution for the paint chipping on the bottom of my TDs... Don't want it to proceed to the top of the sole

I think I discovered a loop hole... You didn't say anything about dress shoes! 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 Forgot to mention dress shoes. Company's real strict about the dress code and I don't even meet with clients!! I went to work in sneakers one day just to see if anybody would say anything. First five minutes and I got told that sneakers aren't allowed 
mad.gif

I wear my MR a lot . to go pick up groceries, dinner, dates, gym. lol I think I wear them more that any other shoe in my collection. Sadly I wish I had another pair on ice, cause my current pair is taking a beating. I have the same policy at work since I work except I have to wear boots [emoji]128546[/emoji]
Man, I just feel really silly wearing them to go buy groceries or ordering food. I don't know why since they're just shoes! I wear them to fun events and stuff, but I realized I don't really do that often 
laugh.gif

PB's are my everyday go to shoe, the black colorway is almost impossible to beat up. Taken them through dirt, mud, rain, everything, a little cleaning now and then and they still look like the same day I got them.
Yeah I got the PBs also. Good to know they hold up like tanks. 

Last edited:
Damn, sometimes I begrudge how un-professional the office is that I work in, but definitely not for the lack of strict dress code. NT denim all day, every day. I don't think there's anyone here who even knows what a pair of Yeezy's are. 

Damn, sometimes I begrudge how un-professional the office is that I work in, but definitely not for the lack of strict dress code. NT denim all day, every day. I don't think there's anyone here who even knows what a pair of Yeezy's are. 
Everyone at my workplace didn't know what they were either.... Until I made 20 of them sign up for raffles for me 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Guys, seriously unless you have a bot then there is ZERO chance of you copping from End Clothing.

You do all realise that it's first come, first served and with the bots they are literally checking Gmail and opening the link in 0.1 of a second.

Save yourself the hassle of getting up at 5am or whatever.

Last edited:
Guys, seriously unless you have a bot then there is ZERO chance of you copping from End Clothing.

You do all realise that it's first come first served and with the bots they are literally checking Gmail and opening the link in 0.1 of a second.

Save yourself the hassle if getting up at 5am or whatever.
yeah, plus, what if some early links leak prior to the email going out? DONEZO 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom