ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it?
laugh.gif

Bruh, half the wear is on the bottom where no one will see. Take regular angled pics of the shoe, not really focusing on its flaws but as a whole. That will be the real look of them looking beat or not. If you focus on the worn areas then we are going to just assume its beat. We dont even have pics of the uppers.
laugh.gif
lol yeah thats it.  ill take the pics but you cant really tell unless ur up close. 

laugh.gif
 Debating if I should even set an alarm to wake up before 5:00 AM PST for that END release. Odds are slim, but odds are even more slim not trying 
frown.gif

Did the trade! Couldn't be happier to finally have these in my possession. 

Here's the trade (DS MR 350s + DS OVO 10s (White) + Used Racers) for DS TD Size 9. 

Big S/O to Sole Supremecy 

you traded DS MRs, DS OVOs and more for TDs? MR for TD seems pretty even to me. (personally I feel the MR are worth more) but if you're happy, that's all that really matters I suppose. Congrats!

Last edited:
you traded DS MRs, DS OVOs and more for TDs? MR for TD seems pretty even to me. (personally I feel the MR are worth more) but if you're happy, that's all that really matters I suppose. Congrats!

Turtle doves are the illest adidas YEEZY model to date, imo. Not to mention they are currently selling for $1,700+. I'd say good trade, white ovo look like plastic rain boots to me.

What made me not hesitate on doing this trade was the fact that StockX literally just jumped in price out of nowhere to $2,025+ (was once $1,750) for a size 9 and Sole was the cheapest route. I was the same guy with those NASTY holes on the bottom of my MRs.

What made me not hesitate on doing this trade was the fact that StockX literally just jumped in price out of nowhere to $2,025+ (was once $1,750) for a size 9 and Sole was the cheapest route. I was the same guy with those NASTY holes on the bottom of my MRs.

Nice cop! What racers did you end up trading? Hopefully not the multicolor one!

So hold up I'm at Vegas right now and I thought these drop at 1 PST aka 4 EST. when do these drop dogs?

sorry bro but don't ask me that at this time. It's too early to give out info about the cw

Going by how you anserwed the question before and how you answered my question I'm going to assume the pair you received and the next color is indeed that.

I got the hints, not trying to get you in trouble, I know how it goes.

Can't bite the hand that feeds you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom