ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn why is the shipping from the Kanye west shop to Europe so expensive...

If I really want it, I will buy from Etsy for the first time.
Can anybody say me how these Gildan sweatshirts and t-shirts fit?
Definitely size up

I know once I wash my M ULB shirt, its gonna be too small for me smh

If only yeezys had half this amount of stock 
eyes.gif

So I sold my Oxford tans through PayPal invoice and now he filed a claim through PayPal saying that they are fake (which they are not). What's the best way for me to win the claim? I have detailed pics and receipt for them thanks

Is there anyway to prove that they came from adidas.com?

Last edited:
So I sold my Oxford tans through PayPal invoice and now he filed a claim through PayPal saying that they are fake (which they are not). What's the best way for me to win the claim? I have detailed pics and receipt for them thanks
all i got to say is GOOD LUCK!

Hate to say it but you're probably SOL.

Others on here have more experience from the seller side of things in these matters but the scam this dude is trying to pull on you is incredibly common & easy because PP will side w/ the buyer the majority of the time.

Hate to say it but you're probably SOL.

Others on here have more experience from the seller side of things in these matters but the scam this dude is trying to pull on you is incredibly common & easy because PP will side w/ the buyer the majority of the time.
Is there anything on the shoe or box that proves that it came from adidas like an id number?

all i got to say is GOOD LUCK!
Basically what he said^

This happened with my TB 750s and to save myself from all the headache I just paid the 1800 + cut my losses on the $450 I originally paid to get them. Now I only trust selling through consignment like GOAT for expensive items.

Try using the product code of the box and in the inside of the shoe to prove which ones are yours. I believe he has to return the kicks to you? if he does and they don't match up, it can be some evidence the dude is fuk boy scammer.

Basically what he said^

This happened with my TB 750s and to save myself from all the headache I just paid the 1800 + cut my losses on the $450 I originally paid to get them. Now I only trust selling through consignment like GOAT for expensive items.
Were you the guy on the old yeezy thread that got the nt detectives to harass the guy from Newark

Last edited:
Try using the product code of the box and in the inside of the shoe to prove which ones are yours. I believe he has to return the kicks to you? if he does and they don't match up, it can be some evidence the dude is fuk boy scammer.
Doesn't really make a difference. He could just send fakes back. Or a box full of dirty underwear, once PP sides with the buyer it's pretty much done.

So he said that he took them to a store and they said that they were fake (that's what he said on the dispute on PayPal)

This is what I'm thinking of saying

These shoes are real I sent pictures of all angles to the buyer and he himself said that they were " definitely real". I also have a sent a picture of the receipt from adidas.com. Also the "store" he took them too are no experts and there fore should not be able to judge the authenticity of said sneaker.

Same exact thing happened to me. PP didn't even give me a chance to prove my shoes that i sold were real (which they were). Thankfully the buyer didn't ship me back a fake pair. Good luck bro

Same exact thing happened to me. PP didn't even give me a chance to prove my shoes that i sold were real (which they were). Thankfully the buyer didn't ship me back a fake pair. Good luck bro
Hopefully the receipt will be enough to prove they are not fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom