ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you the guy on the old yeezy thread that got the nt detectives to harass the guy from Newark
The seller also lives in nj so if he wins and sends fakes I'm goin to his house
What's his name? My scammer was also from NJ and looked like he had lots of sneakers he probably gets from tricking sellers. That was the same exact excuse he used for mine so if it's the same guy, I'll pay you to **** him up and extra if you get my pair back too lol.

For your own good, maybe refrain from putting hits on people on a public forum, and so the thread doesn't get locked 
eyes.gif

Surely you're not srs lol 

Last edited:
What's his name? My scammer was also from NJ and looked like he had lots of sneakers he probably gets from tricking sellers. That was the same exact excuse he used for mine so if it's the same guy, I'll pay you to **** him up and extra if you get my pair back too lol.
His name is Christian

Last edited:
If he does send you something back make sure you video unboxing it and checking out the details. Just in case that can swing things.

For your own good, maybe refrain from putting hits on people on a public forum, and so the thread doesn't get locked 
eyes.gif

Surely you're not srs lol 
Yeah I'm joking. I'm really not a vengeful person at all, sorry for sounding aggressive. I just saw people joke about it before so
His name is Christian kells
Ah different guy then but I guess NJ has a good amount of scammers since there was another guy on here who went through a similar experience.

Last edited:
What would be the best avenue to sell my yzy's

The absolute BEST would have to be a local FB group. No scam paypal returns or anyvodt taking a cut.

Next would have to be GOAT. Ive never used it but people seem to love it and their middleman service keeps you from getting scammed

paypal let dude keep the shoes and gave him the money back in my case.
laugh.gif
good luck though homie.

Last edited:
After seeing all the problems selling online, I guess I'll just send my shoes to Flight Club instead, save the hassle.

GOAT is not feasible for me due to me not being in USA.

Same thing happen to me with a 750 TB! Guys name was Christian Acevedo and is from New Jersey too Guy is a scammer and wouldn't doubt if he's involved or one of his hommies! It's why I won't sell on eBay anymore
is it this ******??? wow just realized he scammed the homie @cniles992001, it's time to pay this little **** head a visit for the NJ folks on here

That seems ridiculous, what happened?
sold dude a pair of tb 750s in december and he decides to open a claim saying they're fake 2 months later. pp asked me to provide proof that i sent him the item in question then ruled in his favor about a week ago. i speak with paypal and they request a payment to get my account out of the negative within 30 days... i told them i'm not paying dude anything. turns out he already has his money back and doesn't have to send back **** but i still owe paypal money.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom