ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive trashed my OG PBs.

And they still look new fresh out teh box b 
nthat.gif

Gonna be breaking out those MRs very soooon

Last edited:
Yea PBs are tanks.

I honestly think of getting rid of the newer pair just bc the AQ is a tank and the newer heel padding still Lowkey bugs me.

Thats why i want PBs so bad. They go with everything and everybody says theyre so durable. My tans have started to crack in like less than 5 wears

Yea PBs are tanks.

I honestly think of getting rid of the newer pair just bc the AQ is a tank and the newer heel padding still Lowkey bugs me.
I agree. they are very good at keeping their outward appearance. I guess I'm just being nit picky and comparing them to the build quality of my J's or even Air Max's. Not trynna dog the shoe, or else I wouldn't have bought them to begin with. haha 

Another clarification: when I say barely i mean like 15 times haha I'm used to wearing my shoes much more than that.

Yea PBs are tanks.

I have worn my PB almost every single day since the first release. Only had to clean a couple of times, the most versatile colorway for sure, never worry about anything with them on.

Just wondering if I got my sizing for yeezy 350 sizing correct. I would be size 10.5? My current sizing: 10.5 UB, 10.5 Nike flyknit racer and 10 AJ 1, 3. I was just worried lengthwise 10.5 might be too big. I have wide feet so that is why I size up on runners.

Just wondering if I got my sizing for yeezy 350 sizing correct. I would be size 10.5? My current sizing: 10.5 UB, 10.5 Nike flyknit racer and 10 AJ 1, 3. I was just worried lengthwise 10.5 might be too big. I have wide feet so that is why I size up on runners.
If you sized up on runners to a 10.5 and your TTS is 10, Id say go with you TTS 10 since you have wide feet. Narrow/regular feet would normally size down .5.

I wear anything from a 10.5-11.5 in UB with 11 being optimal. My 350s are a 10.5 and i feel like i could probably fit a 10.

So id go with a 10 if i were you.

Btw this thread is about to blow up again....

Lol at this point I'll pro just hold the newer PBs for trade bait if I miss on the striped joints.

I'm in the low number of people who like that model

If you sized up on runners to a 10.5 and your TTS is 10, Id say go with you TTS 10 since you have wide feet. Narrow/regular feet would normally size down .5.
Oh so most people size down 0.5 on yeezys. I thought you went TTS or 0.5 up if wide feet. That makes sense too tho compared to UBs since no cage and the toe box looks wider on the yeezys. 
I wear anything from a 10.5-11.5 in UB with 11 being optimal. My 350s are a 10.5 and i feel like i could probably fit a 10.

So id go with a 10 if i were you.

Btw this thread is about to blow up again....
Ya, I think zztops post above confirms your experience. Size down 0.5/1.0 from TTS if regular feet or go to TTS if wide feet like me. 

Its gonna be lit. I am hoping to get my first pair of yeezys this season without going to ebay. Although, in the end I might cave in and do a pre-order. My luck is the worst so I can't put too much faith in that. 

I would have sized down, I'm a 7.5, but wide feet so I wear 8 in UB, my PB's are 8.5. As long as I tie them it's fine. I can rock them loose if I wear thick socks 

I went a half size down and my OT's fit perfect though my MR's fit a tad snug. Went TTS with the BB PB's and they are obviously the most roomy, thicker socks help.

Yeah I already have a tiny black mark on one of the suede patches on my moonrock pairs after 4 wears. Don't even know how it got there since I didn't bump into anything but I do know it wasn't there when I got them. Could be such a crazy thing as ash from a cigarette (not that I smoke but others have done it while standing next to me).

a pair of 750s would go great with my PB's

wifey been wanting some yeezys though lol 
I had to get my girl a pair of PBs she can't stop wearing them lol. Wifey would be appreciative of you!

I need a pair of them 750s man, they look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom