ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried about the TDs more, rain, bar hopping, going to parks etc. Not sure how easy it is to get stains out of em.

if you're that worried about it then you shouldn't bring it...

with what you just listed i wouldnt bring em

Last edited:

Has anyone ordered the sole paint for 350s from SneakersER?  Tried once and never got my shipment. Filed a claim.  Purchased another one recently but neither one has a tracking number.  Anyone have any issues getting their shipment?
My shipment just came in today. Ordered two bottles of sole paint and a cleaner kit... on March 29th. Took over a month and they DO NOT respond to emails or provide tracking info.
I ordered my original one in March as well and still no show.  U ever get a tracking number?  Or was it shipped without one?

I ordered my original one in March as well and still no show.  U ever get a tracking number?  Or was it shipped without one?
Nope. No tracking info and they do not reply to emails. Their cleaner is legit though, hiked in my UB's over the weekend and the mud/dirt came off rather easily. Have yet to unDS my doves and moon rocks so no feedback on that. Let me know how It goes once you receive.

i get the 6th of june news but where's the source claiming it's the actual boot posted here? speculation?

Seems like everyone's just electing to ignore the high likelihood that those "550s" are fake.

We don't even know if 550s actually exist yet, but we do know that the 350 v2 exists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom