ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol calm down fam just wanted to see if anyone had some solutions
laugh.gif

would the tape peel the letters off tho if i decide to remove it
laugh.gif
If you really want to make sure it's fine, use two clear tapes.

The first cut just about the size of the wordings, with the sticky side "up".

Next cut one slightly bigger in all directions then paste over the first with the sticky side "down".

No need to worry about it peeling off then.

But it's just a pair of shoes, I really can't understand the extreme measures some go to.

lol calm down fam just wanted to see if anyone had some solutions :lol:

would the tape peel the letters off tho if i decide to remove it :lol:

If you really want to make sure it's fine, use two clear tapes.

The first cut just about the size of the wordings, with the sticky side "up".

Next cut one slightly bigger in all directions then paste over the first with the sticky side "down".

No need to worry about it peeling off then.

But it's just a pair of shoes, I really can't understand the extreme measures some go to.

just an eye sore fam not really trying to do anything extreme will try tape tho :lol:

Last edited:
those "550"s are fake here's a photo of the exact same pair with the same label straight from a replica factory

the photos of legit pairs of this new primeknit pattern show that theres nowhere near as much glitchy noise inbetween the main spiral strokes

it seems like there is two new versions of the 350 coming out with two different soles; a lower profile one and higher profile, here you can see the the two different outsoles of these

there also seems to be a mid height shoe that goes above the ankle and a version closer to the existing 350. you can see the difference in the pairs that french montana has been seen wearing.

this pair french posted for example has ankle padding and is definitely higher, it also does'nt have a middle stitch

in this photo you can see that the shoes are noticeably higher than the current 350

its unclear and confusing but there seems to be at least 3 new "models" of the 350; a version with the new spiral primeknit pattern with stripe that is knitted into the pattern with the words 350SPLY knitted in a negative contrasting colour on the stripe, the regular low top 350 with the new primeknit pattern, a midtop version that appears to just use one colour in the knit but has a new primeknit pattern again and doesnt seem to have stitch running down the middle so is presumably knitted in one piece

replica factorys have begun to smuggle out the knit and sole blueprints/molds out of official factories so if you know where to look there are replicas seemingly using the official patterns:

you can see with the above pair that they have probably used the official knit pattern but knitted it with a different machine than adidas would use resulting in a shoe that is probably closeish to the official pair but definetely not retail. you can see that the stripe is knitted into the pattern and that the ankle collar is significantly higher however this pair has alot more padding in the ankle collar than we've seen on "official" leaked photos so far

this is a pair that has just been released by replica factories that seems to use the blueprint/mold for the pair that french montana has been seen with however they have not attached the ankle pull tab, stuff the new ankle section and they have stitched the middle

even more confusingly almost 4 months ago another replica factory posted this claiming it was the new 350 knit pattern, looking at it know it looks to me like a prototype for the spiral pattern or a slightly different pattern that well see in the future

then a few days ago they posted what they claimed to be an even newer knit patter for an upcoming unseen yeezy which from there track record would now seem likely

Last edited:
Dont spend 2.5k on kicks fam. I dont feel guilty or "bad" about spending a g on MR's but theres still a fine line IMO. :lol:

Unless you pulling up in an M5 and wear a Rollie on your left wrist then by all means.

Dont spend 2.5k on kicks fam. I dont feel guilty or "bad" about spending a g on MR's but theres still a fine line IMO.
laugh.gif

Unless you pulling up in an M5 and wear a Rollie on your left wrist then by all means.
yeah I would only drop that kind of money after like, a lottery or vegas win 

yeah i mean, win some, lose some. i have 2 pairs of black 750s at retail and 2 pairs of black PBs at retail that will be moved eventually. i've gotten lucky on some big come ups but i'm also not opposed to dropping dough on kicks i really want.

was mostly hoping to hit on whichever next 750 came out and use it as trade bait but this is the best straight up price i've seen in a long time.

Quick question any thinks price on moonrocks will go up or down, or this is the best time to buy

2.5 fair price. Can't believe the prices on them skyrocketed. I remember when it was like 1.3 or something like that before the TB 750

MR's are the priciest after TD's. Dont think they will restock, after the next Yeezy release im sure the price will be at a steady $1200-$1400.

What's trade market like on PBs for OTs? Should anyone be adding cash or would it be a straight up trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom