ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is pure comedy.

I get a handful of compliments when I wear my YEEZYS. Mostly from girls which is totally fine by me

I've never seen anyone in person rocking legit yeezys. Have seen a handful with fakes. Nobody really recognizes them from when I wear mine either
Yeah I get the same feeling too...but it comes w/ a lot of compliments lol especially from the joints !

Thought it was agreed upon months ago to just say fake if anyone brought a legit check in here so they'll know not to bring that here
True the same confident they had copping they should have the same confident wearing them (You don't need no1's opinion cuz whats done is done ! )

Yup as Kanye said that feeling that you get when you opening your new apple product lol
I'm convinced team manual works only like 1% of the time lol anyone else copping is running a bot, backdoor linking, or with a resell "shoe mafia" twitter group.

Yup as Kanye said that feeling that you get when you opening your new apple product lol

LoL I Feel Like L, right now. LoL

You never know nothing Is Impossible !

Yeah I get the same feeling too...but it comes w/ a lot of compliments lol especially from the joints !

True the same confident they had copping they should have the same confident wearing them (You don't need no1's opinion cuz whats done is done ! )

Yeah apperantly my pb's got a bit loose so I double socks them and it fits too dope and comfy lol

lol. You should use the multi quote function.

Does no one else tell random people they are wearing fakes so the person loses interest and walks away?  haha
Bro they really don't care anymore I seen some1 posted on Twitter his own words "**** you Kanye since I didn't get a pair I would rather buy a fake 1 instead !" LoL I hope that in the future it's really true that every 1 would get a pair of kanye's work of art.

I'm convinced team manual works only like 1% of the time lol anyone else copping is running a bot, backdoor linking, or with a resell "shoe mafia" twitter group.
knowing how to or knowing someone that knows how to backdoor is only way seriously

knowing how to or knowing someone that knows how to backdoor is only way seriously
y'all don't need backdoor links for most major sites.

don't believe the illusion that these "sneaker cliques" sell you.

its fairly easy to cop Yeezys.

you just need a little swiftness.

You're tripping homie... girls complementing yezzys 
?

maybe its where you live.

or the girls in your area or combination

for the past few movie premiere releases; my little brother has worn yeezys and a ton of girls were complementing him while waiting n line....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom