ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all don't need backdoor links for most major sites.

don't believe the illusion that these "sneaker cliques" sell you.

its fairly easy to cop Yeezys.

you just need a little swiftness.
Kinda hard to be swift if you can't even access website with e servers and proxies and then someone else is on last step of checkout but you trying to add to cart. Sorry bro I'm swift but being quick is not gonna cop you yeezys

?

maybe its where you live.

or the girls in your area or combination

for the past few movie premiere releases; my little brother has worn yeezys and a ton of girls were complementing him while waiting n line....
How little is your brother ? Maybe they were complimenting you brother cause he looks cute as a kid in his kicks ...

Just once in my life I heard a guy being flirted for his kicks, they were a pair of J's tho, women don't like overly attached sneakerheads, have you seen a lot of girls on those supreme releases in lafayette, NOT A SINGLE ONE EVER , in the  NMD Drops, very few of them, YEZZY NEVAAA. 

We love them it's alright, that's it,  no need to lie 

Kinda hard to be swift if you can't even access website with e servers and proxies and then someone else is on last step of checkout but you trying to add to cart. Sorry bro I'm swift but being quick is not gonna cop you yeezys
its copped me multiples of every yeezy that has dropped so far.

the only one i haven't copped was the OG 750. thankfully i was able to cop via confirmed app. 

its copped me multiples of every yeezy that has dropped so far.

the only one i haven't copped was the OG 750. thankfully i was able to cop via confirmed app. 
Feel like talking about it over PM? I feel like your story is few and far between but I'm interested in hearing about where you copped from and average time frame from atc to checkout.

Pacsun. Matches. End. Footlocker. Eastbay. Yeezy Supply. I may have missed a few more

I don't know the actual time frame of orders outside of what time order confirmations came in.

Last edited:
Being swift is the easiest part, having the webpages load for you are what prevents a lot of people from copping. I think what helps is if you live close to the server, not absolutely sure about that though.

Last edited:
Being swift is the easiest part, having the webpages load for you are what prevents a lot of people from copping. I think what helps is if you live close to the server, not absolutely sure about that though.
I'd rather just pay an atc and see what happens. F it. I've only copped 1 pair of yeezys cuz i had a backdoor link cuz I was in a Twitter group Hopefully they come thru again

nerd.gif

I'd rather just pay an atc and see what happens. F it. I've only copped 1 pair of yeezys cuz i had a backdoor link cuz I was in a Twitter group Hopefully they come thru again
ATC stopped eating when the programmers figured out they could make more reselling 
eek.gif

I'm convinced team manual works only like 1% of the time lol anyone else copping is running a bot, backdoor linking, or with a resell "shoe mafia" twitter group.
Or raffles. I struck out online for most of the Yeezy releases.

When Adidas announced a Pirate Black re-release, I figured I would go try in-store raffles for the first time since I had the day off.

As luck would have it... first raffle ever - first pair of Yeezys ever.

Team RaffleChefs 

Last edited:
Or raffles. I struck out online for most of the Yeezy releases.

When Adidas announced a Pirate Black re-release, I figured I would go try in-store raffles for the first time since I had the day off.

As luck would have it... first raffle ever - first pair of Yeezys ever.

Team RaffleChefs 

Definitely, I have not given up on raffles yet. I even tried that Slang drop lol I think that made attempt #15.

I respect the aspect of the game that is hustle, vigilance, and luck but it would just be nice to what tools work and what's just a sham.

will the sizes be the same as the 750s black? im asking because i wear 9.5 for the 350 and 9 for the 750 so shld i get 9 or 9.5 for the 750 gums? will the sizes be the same as the 750s black? im asking because i wear 9.5 for the 350 and 9 for the 750 so shld i get 9 or 9.5 for the 750 gums?

Once I wore my TD's a mom got hyped and said to her teenage son: "look, he's wearing the yeezys by kanye" 
laugh.gif

will the sizes be the same as the 750s black? im asking because i wear 9.5 for the 350 and 9 for the 750 so shld i get 9 or 9.5 for the 750 gums? will the sizes be the same as the 750s black? im asking because i wear 9.5 for the 350 and 9 for the 750 so shld i get 9 or 9.5 for the 750 gums?

If you want a question answered it would be wise to at least make that question readable.

Quick question

Are most of you guys successful in checking out on ADC, or do you get errors like I do when trying to ATC

Quick question

Are most of you guys successful in checking out on ADC, or do you get errors like I do when trying to ATC

The only release I had ATC errors for was the OT's. For every other release I've been able to cart multiple times but I can never actually check out. I either get cc errors on the payment screen or the site keeps crashing and I can't even input shipping info etc. It sucks how close you can get on ADC without actually getting anything.

Quick question

I've been successful with ADC these past couple of releases. Never really had issues adding to cart. It's when I get to the payment processing page where the headache begins lol. 

I've been successful with ADC these past couple of releases. Never really had issues adding to cart. It's when I get to the payment processing page where the headache begins lol. 
Yeah the checking out process, do you refresh during those time or do you click the back button and keep putting your info in again and again until it goes thru??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom