ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adidas.com/yeezy is where you guys can find the store list and which stores are using confirmed.

I seriously hate random store employees. What do you benefit by telling people that call and ask about a raffle that you "ain't know".

Me: Hi are you guys doing raffels for the new yeezy 750 release
YCMC: "I ain't know"
Me: Oh...are you guys planning on receiving the new yeezy 750's?
YCMC: "I don't know"
Me: Is there any way you can find out?
YCMC: "Na"

Its a raffle man....a raffle....its not like if you sell them then your boys can't get them like has happened to me in the past straight told "we aren't getting them" when i know for a fact you are (old jordan days :smh). Its a raffle famb...

Heads up from Adidas Vegas- "This Yeezy release marks the end of all Adidas In Store raffles. Expect the same news for all ADIDAS stores."

This may mean more chances off the app and release date off the site.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

If all those previous in-store raffles end up just being transferred to one general confirmed raffle ...well thats as gravy as gravy can gravy.

The raffle lines are what I hated most about these releases...

FC got FSR (looks like half sizes) at 2.8, RIF had some sizes at 2.5. I think these will fall between the TB and OG 750s in value, hopeuflly closer to the TBs if I strike out on saturday.

Anyone know if it's possible to use VPN to mimick location for Confirmed app ? Going to be in LA this weekend and want to try to reserve and none of my devices are jail broken anymore for a spoof hack.

Do you think the app will crash and their servers are strong enough to have everyone in the world. Like footlocker would always go down …

Anyone know if it's possible to use VPN to mimick location for Confirmed app ? Going to be in LA this weekend and want to try to reserve and none of my devices are jail broken anymore for a spoof hack.

The confirmed app wouldn't launch on jailbreak for me. Straight up told me "your device is jailbroken app won't work" or something to that effect :lol:

Now i have a stock phone and live in baltimore...not close to a zone and im not driving to philly wednesday just to register

Anyone know of any stores in the DMV doing raffles this week? (besides the backdoored DTLR's)

Anyone know of any stores in the DMV doing raffles this week? (besides the backdoored DTLR's)
Patiently waitin on this info as well. Hopefully retailers announce something today or tomorrow. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom