ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No 750s at Villa
Don't think footsies will be dropping them online either 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know of any stores in the DMV doing raffles this week? (besides the backdoored DTLR's)

Patiently waitin on this info as well. Hopefully retailers announce something today or tomorrow. 

The list that was posted had 2 Shoe City's in bmore...one right by my house the other at Eastpoint Mall and i called the one off Erdman and they gave me a run around. I will try again later today and report back.

YCMC
ERDMAN SHOPPING CENTER SHOE CITY
3939 Erdman Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21213

When  I picked up at the mall they had a ton of security...in the mall, once you left well, I parked as close to the entrance that was close to adidas as possible.
when i picked up on wooster street ny from last release, had some pretty grimey looking cats asking me to show them the kicks, how much i'd sell for, etc.. brought along 2 of my more meathead-like friends just in case haha

The confirmed app wouldn't launch on jailbreak for me. Straight up told me "your device is jailbroken app won't work" or something to that effect :lol:

Now i have a stock phone and live in baltimore...not close to a zone and im not driving to philly wednesday just to register

Smh. Yea I'm seeing now that the Confirmed app was even detecting patches that tell apps the device isn't jail broken :frown:

when i picked up on wooster street ny from last release, had some pretty grimey looking cats asking me to show them the kicks, how much i'd sell for, etc.. brought along 2 of my more meathead-like friends just in case haha
Safety first

Do you have to enter your name after you reserved a pair on the confirmed app?
Or does it automatically use the name on the reservation that belongs to the adidas account that you are signed in with on the app?

So you have to pick em up on the 11th? I'm gonna be out of nyc for the weekend... Either way I'm not gonna win so I shouldn't worry to much I guess
they check ID and scan the QR code on your phone. they also make you force quit the app and open again to verify the reservation is for the reserved phone.

Where in LI do you have to be in range for the app to work?

I live in westchester, its telling me I have to be in North Jersey on the 8th

I think that I'll be in LI all day though

Where in LI do you have to be in range for the app to work?

I live in westchester, its telling me I have to be in North Jersey on the 8th

I think that I'll be in LI all day though
just change your city to LI and you will see the area which is covered on the app

Anyone know if it's possible to use VPN to mimick location for Confirmed app ? Going to be in LA this weekend and want to try to reserve and none of my devices are jail broken anymore for a spoof hack.
started using vpn yesterday, even though i was getting NYC Ip address the app still was showing my actual location (CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom