ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told y'all these are really limited but some of y'all wanna say "what do you know don't come in here without proof." I know enough to say there will be a lot of salt tears itt come 4pm EST.
I mean it's not really breaking news to say Yeezys are limited. 
It's the same thing every drop. It's like the five stages of L's for anyone not eating; denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance
Kinda changes for Yeezy releases: Anger, Denial, Depression, Acceptance... Bargaining with resellers on eBay. Shout to Elisabeth Kubler-Ross!

Also, with the countdown timer, there will be like 435345345345 more people to contend with because they all have 534534534 family and friends trying to cop for them. With a random release, there would be much less riff raffs.
what you said is literally the opposite of fair

Just because countdown timer doesn't feel fair wrt to your chances of copping doesn't mean it isn't ultimately fairer for all

I mean it's not really breaking news to say Yeezys are limited. 

Kinda changes for Yeezy releases: Anger, Denial, Depression, Acceptance... Bargaining with resellers on eBay. Shout to Elisabeth Kubler-Ross!
I know it doesn't but people were mad af when I told em not to get their hopes up cause I saw the numbers and they look way less than previous Yeezy drops. With this release all you can do is try and pray.

Adidas having a countdown timer is the dumbest idea. If you don't have the time to dedicate to the app, you don't deserve to confirm them, simple as that.

The "fairness" BS is pathetic

Adidas having a countdown timer is the dumbest idea. If you don't have the time to dedicate to the app, you don't deserve to confirm them, simple as that.
roll.gif

lol wut

they are shoes...dedicate to the app... :lol: :rofl: ok

Lol, what a logic.

Probably you could say people whom have to resort to reseller have to try so hard to cop from retail to flip. While people whom can earn big bucks, can just see the people dying and fighting for a pair and pick them up from resale without a having to think about the price.

It is just a pair of shoes.

Last edited:

The logic that because you have more time to spend doing nothing but sitting around waiting for a release makes you more deserving is quite literally dumb.

You don't deserve a pair any more or less than anyone else.

If you cannot/will not put the work in, why in the world would you deserve something? Oh, because it is a "measly pair of shoes".

If they're that unimportant quit pandering to people who are too busy to pay attention to their phone heavy one day out of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom