ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second, y'all actually take pride in slaving at work for 8 hours a day while people who sit at the computer with a page monitor make more than you... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND you want handouts, because somehow there is something "honorable" about your traditional employment... AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I forgot the general populace was this stupid, my bad, I'm outs again

laugh.gif

Wait a second, y'all actually take pride in slaving at work for 8 hours a day while people who sit at the computer with a page monitor make more than you... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND you want handouts, because somehow there is something "honorable" about your traditional employment... AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I forgot the general populace was this stupid, my bad, I'm outs again
You resell shoes for a living? Yeah u lose at life

The countdown really does make it harder on folks who have the time to just sit and stare at their phones all day. I understand both arguments on this one though. It's just not worth getting mad about.

The countdown really does make it harder on folks who have the time to just sit and stare at their phones all day. I understand both arguments on this one though. It's just not worth getting mad about.
None of this is worth any feelings. Just go with it and good vibes for all. 

Dude theres a kid on twitter who is going to be a senior in high school this upcoming year and he is probably going to make 100k this year on sneakers. I don't really think that's losing at life.

Bro.

There isn't 2 sides.. there is only 1 side. Common sense and logic.

What is different from what Nike has ALWAYS been doing? Every Nike release is announced months in advance and there is a set time days out.

Dude theres a kid on twitter who is going to be a senior in high school this upcoming year and he is probably going to make 100k this year on sneakers. I don't really think that's losing at life.
No point in trying to explain this to people, they're too busy being proud of how hard they work for somebody else

I have a feeling that one day, adidas or Nike will have some program that loyal users get to reserve releases before they drop.

But does that mean he deserves them more than the average kid on the street? No. He wants them to make a buck off of, not to wear.

Bro.

There isn't 2 sides.. there is only 1 side. Common sense and logic.

What is different from what Nike has ALWAYS been doing? Every Nike release is announced months in advance and there is a set time days out.
No there is in fact two sides. Regardless of the launch procedure, people are not going to be happy. People are often not happy when they strike out on Nike. People are often not happy when they strike out on a random drop on Adidas. The fact of the matter is that drops that have a date set in stone such as the Nike ones, appeal to more of the general population.

For every kid like that there's literally 10,000 more trying to do the same thing and failing miserably.

This isn't 2012, that resell life isn't for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom