ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I typo?

Ppl act like 11-12 isn't popular........

Ppl are 6 footers out here famb
might have, 2250 is the size 8 paper :lol:
If a size 12 fetching that much, small footers are going to get it on these

?
2250?
you are an 11-12?
kixsquare has them for $1800

P.S. I'm 6'4"

Yes this is for FSR

He is a seller in Mia who deals with high clientele so yea........

Good for him. Not for me. $1800 is too high for me also [emoji]128517[/emoji], I set a max in my head.

Last edited:
not really

TB 750s were going for that price

just wait until joints fall to $1200 but honestly.......i don't see that happening with this CW
yea that glow in the dark bottom makes that a little different. Also I'm shocked at how those tanked in the market, them things gotta rise again eventually

TB's are fire, remind me of Jasper which I don't got. Price gotta go up on em eventually

Why do you say .. As They Should?

You think the TB's are Trash?? Curious?

they are ALL BLACK

i copped em.......long time ago

these light grey, gum glow take a fat stackable **** on the TBs and OG imo

lets remember the retail price on the 750............you guys can copp Fear of God sneakers made in Italy dropping soon if you really about that hype beast life.......

Last edited:
@GrizzlyAnimal

i like you, not all serious like other NTrs

mean.gif
i cant stand him but i repped him (in my head) for that reply with the paul simon song.

man as much as I want this, i can't seriously drop that much on a pair of kicks.

Honestly I'm baffled folks in here really got 2 thousand dolars to toss away on these

This thread made me feel defeated and humbled at the same time

Probably going to unsub after Saturday

Yea im cool on the dumb resale on these. I MIGHT drop $600 on some 350s one day...

If i take this L on saturday it will suck but ill move on with the quickness. Wont even be checking the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom