ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea im cool on the dumb resale on these. I MIGHT drop $600 on some 350s one day...

If i take this L on saturday it will suck but ill move on with the quickness. Wont even be checking the market

350s lmao

Shoulda reached out to me.......

Sold all of them *****

Yo!!!

View media item 2062975

Don't play yourself.
I feel like you are always in on the inside with the yzy releases. true or coincidence? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Simple logistics folks

If you can't afford em, sell something or use credit card. (CC with cash back even better)

If that isn't possible good luck on Sadderday. Most you dudes have over I'll be generous......5-10 pairs of sneakers.........that's a low level NT collection, this shoe alone can make your collection worth X 2 if you care about value.........

End of the day this isn't worth the price it's made in China we know that......

Some ppl love it others not as much, perception vs reality.

Last edited:
how'd the confirmed app work for my philly people? I been going through a real hard time (my 3 year old has been in and out of hospital) and haven't gave a **** about this release. When something happens to a loved one especially when it is your child the world stops spinning and nothing else matters. ESPECIALLY KICKS. but I figured I'd pop in and check up on the process considering sneakers is an oasis and an escape for me. I haven't really noticed a huge buzz about this compared to previous adidas yzy releases. but then again like I said I haven't been in this thread or on nt that much.

Went as expected, instant L

One dude on here won two pairs and a guy that works at footlocker in cherry hill mall won but thats all ive really seen so far

Some of the IG raffles posting closings and how winners are already getting DMs.
Hopeless on these kinds but I joined a couple any way. At least I hope real people actually win

Will adidas UK release random time tomorrow?
They won't announce the release hour.
Or will it be 9 am again?

Yeah stupid question maybe but ADC EU has never released any Yeezys in the middle of the night right?

I feel like you are always in on the inside with the yzy releases. true or coincidence? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's called networking

Nothing fancy. An I do have to pay resell but I also resell. Not a big deal to me. I want these but I won't pay over a certain amount.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm baffled folks in here really got 2 thousand dolars to toss away on these

This thread made me feel defeated and humbled at the same time

Probably going to unsub after Saturday

why?

save up...........dont buy other sneakers............budget yourself.........

i know kids in college who plan ahead for Yzy...........

I think at some point it reaches a point of stupid. For me personally...a shoe...that is suede and rubber....is just that...a shoe. $1600 for a shoe (and that looks like cheap resale at this point) that will not benefit your performance at a sport or be used for any real purpose is just stupid. If you are in college budgeting for months to cop...you may need to re-prioritize your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom