ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When some of you developers find out the reason why and how adi cancelled the orders, you're going to be so sad:lol:

I've already come to terms. All that flexing equipped them to handle us properly.

Such a small detail in the atc but crippled almost erbody. smh

SZN continues...

Adidas is killing me with the radio silence.  Nike would have cancelled and rescheduled the release by now promising to cancel all bot orders but still ship all bot orders then rerelease with 10 pairs available.

When some of you developers find out the reason why and how adi cancelled the orders, you're going to be so sad:lol:

I've already come to terms. All that flexing equipped them to handle us properly.

SZN continues...
What did they do? I'm not a developer but I'm curious.

my lady better not ask me to go to the park or some bulll**** while these wheels keep spinning lmao

SZN continues...

lol share

SZN continues...
How you gonna post this and not explain it though fam!

If you're a size 10, absolutely 
laugh.gif
I am thats the worst part 
roll.gif

u recommend closing all tabs and wait it out? I've been following your comments and I think you're on to something...

I can't say more than what I'm going to tell you. Only use one tab per browser (Safari or Google). And on tablets and phones only use one tab. Once you hit the link in one tab it will hit for all of them so it's no point in using two. Do not continuously refresh, I'm almost positive that is is a placeholder in line. And when finally see your sizes, do not believe that it is sold old until the Yeezy page says sold out, CLICK LIKE HELL, but be careful, because you can temporarily ban yourself, just like the people using 50 tabs. 10:30AM CST or 15 minutes before is almost always the time when the link starts working. So getting on the page earlier gives you a better chance at getting the inventory screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom