ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you recently clicked the inventory page, you just got hit w the sold out...
however, i am still in line on a new tab?

Adidas is killing me with the radio silence.  Nike would have cancelled and rescheduled the release by now promising to cancel all bot orders but still ship all bot orders then rerelease with 10 pairs available.
Nike would have cancelled the release, bot orders wouldn't have ALL been cancelled and you would have had a smaller amount of pairs available the second release, and they might have done a quick random release when you weren't paying attention and you wouldn't get anything. Adidas is doing the right thing. Just relax.

[h1]  [/h1]

It's not ********. I kept my inventory error page up. When I clicked try again on all my tabs (which I had 5) they all said sold out. 

Adidas is killing me with the radio silence.  Nike would have cancelled and rescheduled the release by now promising to cancel all bot orders but still ship all bot orders then rerelease with 10 pairs available.
Nike would have cancelled the release, bot orders wouldn't have ALL been cancelled and you would have had a smaller amount of pairs available the second release, and they might have done a quick random release when you weren't paying attention and you wouldn't get anything. Adidas is doing the right thing. Just relax.
The sarcasm flew right over your head huh?

Deaaaaddddddd :rofl:

Adidas has reached troll God levels.....only 1 NTer cooked!?...that's the craziest thing I've seen through these releases

WHAT IN THE **** WAS THAT KANYE? TOLD YOU TO DO SOME **** FOR THE REALS! YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR ************ YEEZYS RIGHT NOW

bout to have to give up soon, my son's bday party starts in less than 2 hours.
ohwell.gif
Its your sons BDAY today, So is mines 
laugh.gif

I wish lil man a Happy Birthday

Nah Nike releases are way better than Adidas. Adidas sucks they don't know what they are even doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom