ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't get over Modells having them. This dude was like trying them straight up tapped and was like shaking my head no. He looks down, I'm wearing my 750s and his face just goes pale so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing.

Good luck dudes out here seem stingy to size swap. Sole supremacy never got back to me. But 12 works for me so it worked out fine

Where are you located? They posted on their IG "We will not be taking trades through shipments (non locals) until further notice. This includes size swaps. Sorry for any inconvenience"

FINALLY!!!!

Adidas still didnt send the shipping email...

But fedex delivery manager came in clutch!

Thanks Gwen!

Edit: scheduled delivery Friday
Nice to hear. What does your order status say on ADC? Did it update or still pending? 

Prices are getting better for buyers - in average sizes anyways. Definitely looks like a lot more were about that resell life this time.

Prices are getting better for buyers - in average sizes anyways. Definitely looks like a lot more were about that resell life this time.

yup, waiting for prices to dip a little more before I pounce on a pear

I think the prices 'seem' better bc ppl have gotten use to seeing absurd resell prices on yeezy boost.

Paying 1k or what ever the resell on any shoe is by no means a better price 

Last edited:
Just got offered to trade my DS 750 TB for DS 750 grey gum. Not sure if I'm gonna do it yet. I really like that grey color and the gum sole looks really nice.

I think the prices 'seem' better bc ppl have gotten use to seeing absurd resell prices on yeezy boost.

Paying 1k or what ever the resell on any shoe is by no means a better price 

You have a very valid point.

I just meant as far as where we were a few days ago inching up towards 2k. In no way did I mean to suggest these prices are still not absurd. With that said, it is what it is. Gotta do the best you can and not look back if you really want this shoe. If not, as always, there will be others.

Last edited:
with yeezys tho, absurd is the norm :lol:

I never pay resell for shoes...at least not in the last 10 years or so. So, I'm gonna bite the bullet on these and try to make it up somewhere else

@Texian

tumblr_inline_nyu118k3vx1tiwzmj_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom