ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes them a little while SOMETIMES to get to emails, especially if you emailed on a game night. They seem to batch email. Also might not know exactly what sizes they have yet. Is the shoe up on their website?

Worked out for your regardless so congrats

This is true money saved

Last edited:
 I would do a charge back for the raffle but I agree with @alp  it could end up being like the "boy who cried wolf" scenario. Also they would likely want to cancel my credit card and I got a really really bad *** CVV that I don't want changed. Not worth it IMO but in the future I won't enter any paid raffles because you guys are right it seems shady. I wasn't thinking I just said F it it's only $5.00 it's worth a shot.

Anyone shipping gonna be here by this week (talking to those with the 4-7 day shipping)

Yall think fedex would be able to ship by this week for those that got shipping today or tmr?

Got free shipping (4-7) day got tracking like at 12am yesterday getting delivered tomorrow

I would do a charge back for the raffle but I agree with @alp
 it could end up being like the "boy who cried wolf" scenario. Also they would likely want to cancel my credit card and I got a really really bad *** CVV that I don't want changed. Not worth it IMO but in the future I won't enter any paid raffles because you guys are right it seems shady. I wasn't thinking I just said F it it's only $5.00 it's worth a shot.
i was gonna enter it too but after seeing people complain about it I didn't drop the $5. I don't really like online raffles as is so it didn't help persuade me. A live raffle with tickets drawn in my face and I wouldn't mind dropping loot

Unfixed.
mean.gif

Damn....swore it would have been there by now at least, any word from CS?
Nah didnt want to email them about yeezy shipping as they probably get hundreds of them a day...

Just keeping my hopes up for tmr, if it still doesnt ship.... I'll just take my super delayed L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom