ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh at least I'll wear those, always wanted em.

Don't care for 750 at all

In hindsight you'll regret the trade, the sole on 350s chips easily. I felt like I had to baby my turtle doves. But as long as your happy, that's what matters in the end

TD are the goat. You said its your second pair, id probably keep em on ice. Ball out and cop the 750s for resale if you need them that bad.

Unless you believe that the TD will be rereleased like people were saying a while ago lol

right now you have the advantage in this trade, the tds are a year old and harder to find , depending on the size you can even make them add money.

I say right now yeah , because gum greys just came out. supply and demand.
Thanks for your feedback guys! Repped! 

I will take the weekend to make a decision 
laugh.gif

Im surprised at how low the resell market is for these gum 750s considering how high it was for the TB 750s. Anyone looking to land a pair of the gums should act now, I truly believe this is as low as it's going to get. They'll shoot up in value in a couple of months by a few hundred, but not too much more. Definitely not breaking 2k within this year.

Last edited:
Eh at least I'll wear those, always wanted em.

Don't care for 750 at all

In hindsight you'll regret the trade, the sole on 350s chips easily. I felt like I had to baby my turtle doves. But as long as your happy, that's what matters in the end

If I get two 350
For my pair? Won't regret it. Doesn't matter how popular the 750 are or what they will eventually be worth. Rather have a shoe I like and will wear.

Always said, wasn't really a fan of 750. First time seeing them in person and they are gigantic. The suede and color are nice but for the most part... Not my style

If I get two 350
For my pair? Won't regret it. Doesn't matter how popular the 750 are or what they will eventually be worth. Rather have a shoe I like and will wear.

Always said, wasn't really a fan of 750. First time seeing them in person and they are gigantic. The suede and color are nice but for the most part... Not my style
Youll maybe get 2 worn pairs.

But DS is iffy.

Maybe a PB/OT.

But yeah good luck bro

If I get two 350

Two 350s is probably unrealistic unless your coming out of pocket or there not DS.

I guess unless you have money sizes, then that may work out for you.

Last edited:
Finally got shipping confirmation around 12. Congrats to those who got their pairs and for those waiting be patient they'll ship soon. As I stated before they probably got hit hard with orders patience is key

If I get two 350

Youll maybe get 2 worn pairs.

But DS is iffy.

Maybe a PB/OT.

But yeah good luck bro

I know that trade prob won't happen now, maybe in a few months. But those trades have gone down for DS right during release.

You never know who's looking but like I said, I'm willing to hold out a few months for it to possibly happen. No need to resell these

I know that trade prob won't happen now, maybe in a few months. But those trades have gone down for DS right during release.

You never know who's looking but like I said, I'm willing to hold out a few months for it to possibly happen. No need to resell these
That's the bright way to look at it bro.

Maybe someone has doubles of 350's and its time to get rid of the used pair

Im surprised at how low the resell market is for these gum 750s considering how high it was for the TB 750s. Anyone looking to land a pair of the gums should act now, I truly believe this is as low as it's going to get. They'll shoot up in value in a couple of months by a few hundred, but not too much more. Definitely not breaking 2k within this year.
IDK. there are legitimate good deals out there. Plus I dont really see any TB 750s going for more than the grey gum. If we are looking at trends, theyll be mid range.. then hella high... then hella low in price and be to where I see TBs at now. I just connected a fellow NTer a DS pair for 850. I'm hopeful these deals will come around eventually for the GITD

Last edited:
The TB's were everywhere, and had much higher production numbers. ( Quality Control on them was lackluster ) I highly doubt the grey/gums ever get lower than they are now. They were more limited than the OG 750.

The TB's were everywhere, and had much higher production numbers. ( Quality Control on them was lackluster ) I highly doubt the grey/gums ever get lower than they are now. They were more limited than the OG 750.
quality on TB was trash

I bet gums drop to 1.2-1.3 k locally in a month

Deli
The gum bottom is a another reason I'm really hype to rock my pair...don't need to worry about the paint chipping off like my OG 750s

I agree with the quality control, but that happens everywhere. Not everyone has even gotten their pairs yet to speak about quality control. PLus idk if TBs were that much easier to get than these. I see everyone copped (except me 
mean.gif
). lastly, the actual production numbers have never been confirmed. You may be right, but who knows? Im just going off of probability. Ppl refraining from buying at these prices would help my cause haha

The grey/gums were had by more manual users this time, as Adidas countered bots and their site imploded. If you go back to the TB release, you will see multiple ppl with size runs, and I mean multiple ppl. This time around it was a lot thinner, and I felt lucky just to get the pair I did. This was by far the hardest Yeezy drop to date.

The grey/gums were had by more manual users this time, as Adidas countered bots and their site imploded. If you go back to the TB release, you will see multiple ppl with size runs, and I mean multiple ppl. This time around it was a lot thinner, and I felt lucky just to get the pair I did. This was by far the hardest Yeezy drop to date.
I think my hardest was copping MR off Mr. P...it was a MESS lol no clue how I scored tbh

This Grey/Gum 750 release was pretty easy for me (luckily) just had to refresh payment page once and I was in

This. The TB's felt more frustrating trying to get on ADC but there were definitely more people here on NT that got through manually for these GG's. So many pump fakes by sites **** felt like I was watching ginobili hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom