ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can sell used shoes, easier to use, simple. Less fees. No random made up lies and numbers.

I'm from Detroit and knew about stockX for long time, still won't use it, sold 34 pair of kicks on GOAT. Legit easiest way to sell kicks.
whats goats cut when you sell?

You can sell used shoes, easier to use, simple. Less fees. No random made up lies and numbers.

I'm from Detroit and knew about stockX for long time, still won't use it, sold 34 pair of kicks on GOAT. Legit easiest way to sell kicks.

no shot at you at all

i know a rich Chinese guy from MI

he said ppl were selling 750s for $800 day of release because its so rough out there and ppl just need a bag of weed

i literally have the convo in my IG dm

Last edited:

This was literally the worst video ive ever seen holy ****

I hate bloggers
laugh.gif

hmm alright thanks for the info dude. I was trying to sell my pair of Wings 12s on there but I think I'll take them to Goat

if someone buys my pair and pays with Affirm, I assume I still get all my $ upfront right? I don't have to wait for the monthly payments?
definitly 

cool, hopefully they let me become a seller. all I have for them to go off of is my ebay account, haven't even sold any sneakers on there haha

whats goats cut when you sell?
9%

but the thing is on NT its true 9/10

NT denims aint poppin fambs even on huskier guys..........#facts

Last edited:
The biggest problem I have with stock X is that people can fake that they have a pair and low ball asking price to force others to drop their prices , at least goat requires you to add pictures , now I still feel people can do the same on goat they can just ask a friend that is gonna keep their pair to use their just for pics and do the same post for lower price just to force others to do the the same ... I feel that 750 should be around $1500-$2000 and 350's $800-1200

GITD > TB

750 > 350 ...350S are basic and overrated. I sold all mine.

This. Sold all my 5 pairs, 3 worn. Couldn't stand the flood of fakes everywhere i went anymore. Furthermore the creasing, chipping etc. Only have my 3 750s left - and i dont miss the lows ...

I only struggle with the zippers - almost f'ed up my left gum zipper yesterday. Took me half an hour to zip it back, thought it was over.
What i did on all pairs then was zip and unzip about 50 times and put one (!) drop of oil on the zipper. Now they're running super smoothly.
To me it seems that the TBs zippers were better quality though, probably subjective.

This. Sold all my 5 pairs, 3 worn. Couldn't stand the flood of fakes everywhere i went anymore. Furthermore the creasing, chipping etc. Only have my 3 750s left - and i dont miss the lows ...

I only struggle with the zippers - almost f'ed up my left gum zipper yesterday. Took me half an hour to zip it back, thought it was over.
What i did on all pairs then was zip and unzip about 50 times and put one (!) drop of oil on the zipper. Now they're running super smoothly.
To me it seems that the TBs zippers were better quality though, probably subjective.
what kind of oil did you use? I have some KY jelly do you think that would work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom