ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel 750s should be $350 and 350s should be $200.  See how nobody cares how we feel about what prices should be.

If people are able to put pressure on prices by using tactics like that then more power to them.

Took the words right out of my fingertips.

laugh.gif

You can't really drive down prices artificially, if someone buys on StockX and you don't have them you've gotta pay a penalty.

what kind of oil did you use? I have some KY jelly do you think that would work

It's a special translucent oil that you use for noisy doors or windows... Sorry i'm no native english speaker, so i dont know the exact term. But you should get it in every home depot for like 3$ in the US as well ;-)

Edit: just use ONE drop and it'll work ;-)

Last edited:
The biggest problem I have with stock X is that people can fake that they have a pair and low ball asking price to force others to drop their prices , at least goat requires you to add pictures , now I still feel people can do the same on goat they can just ask a friend that is gonna keep their pair to use their just for pics and do the same post for lower price just to force others to do the the same ... I feel that 750 should be around $1500-$2000 and 350's $800-1200
If your seller score is above a certain number you don't have to put photos up on goat.

speaking of trading or selling your yeezys, anyone ever use Scoop208 from facebook?

i've watched some of his youtube videos and see a lot of ppl use this guy as a middleman service.

wonder how good he is in legit checking the pairs before finalizing the trade.

how does it work, the 2 parties ship him the shoes, than he inspects and then ships the trade out to the parties?

I feel 750s should be $350 and 350s should be $200.  See how nobody cares how we feel about what prices should be.

If people are able to put pressure on prices by using tactics like that then more power to them.

Fair enough, but If that was the case I doubt there would be much Hype and we wouldn't have people in this thread having these conversations ..

The biggest problem I have with stock X is that people can fake that they have a pair and low ball asking price to force others to drop their prices , at least goat requires you to add pictures , now I still feel people can do the same on goat they can just ask a friend that is gonna keep their pair to use their just for pics and do the same post for lower price just to force others to do the the same ... I feel that 750 should be around $1500-$2000 and 350's $800-1200

I don't even have to post pics to sell on Goat anymore. Something to think about.
Someone undercut me on a pair last night, I lowered mine and it sold within 5 mins. :rolleyes

You can sell used shoes, easier to use, simple. Less fees. No random made up lies and numbers.

I'm from Detroit and knew about stockX for long time, still won't use it, sold 34 pair of kicks on GOAT. Legit easiest way to sell kicks.

no shot at you at all

i know a rich Chinese guy from MI

he said ppl were selling 750s for $800 day of release because its so rough out there and ppl just need a bag of weed

i literally have the convo in my IG dm

Idk where,not in FB. There wasn't even that many pairs released over here. Lowest I saw was $1400 for a known reseller around Detroit area

Trust me i was looking around to see someone list em low who needed the cash but didn't see it

For those of you that got shipping yesterday and ur pacakge is already moving, what schedule delivery date do you guys have?

Just want to know just in case i need to change my delivery address since i might not be home during that day

speaking of trading or selling your yeezys, anyone ever use Scoop208 from facebook?

i've watched some of his youtube videos and see a lot of ppl use this guy as a middleman service.

how does it work, the 2 parties ship him the shoes, than he inspects and then ships the trade out to the parties?

The 750 GG is a better looking better quality shoe, but I agree with Zyzz I'd rather have my 350s.

Recently heard of him on YTWW and everyone claimed him super duper legit for everything especially middleman service.

And no way I'm trading my DS 750 for used 350. Again I've seen the trades happen already, I don't mind waiting and most likely even if prices go up I won't get that trade but I can def trade for moon rocks DS and cash which I will eventually do once these go up.

I don't trade new kicks for used kicks, that's *** backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom