ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
only lower because there's been 2 releases of the PB. if there had just been the 1 release, which is now ages ago, then the resale would sh*t on the tans. last year, before 2.0 the resale on the blacks was suitably high.

tans are the 2nd lowest despite only having 1 release and months before the 2.0. speaks volumes. it's a boring colourway.
You can justify it however you want to, but your comment was inaccurate. 

"there's a reason these are and always have been the lowest resale"

They aren't the lowest resale, which I've already proven. 

Again, it all boils down to what each individual person likes.  You think its a boring colorway, but others don't.  There's a reason why Cream UB's are highly coveted.  Same with the beige PK NMD's that just released.  Same with other tan colored shoes, like Asics GLV Sand Layers, Just Don 2 Beach, AJ1 Vachetta Tan, etc. Monochromatic neutral tones are in right now.  

No reason to get upset about it.  People like different things. 

Last edited:
Yeezys are getting like designer bags.

Now it's like I assume they fake.

Lol like chick with Louie bag taking the bus. Something doesn't add up.

Except with shoes it's harder cause yeezys can be had for 200-350 retail. So it's possible anyone can own them.

Then the cornballs with fakes try to slide in like they cool. Now it's actually getting like bags. People are openly ok and trying to find the best fakes.

Also, I legit said LC check my yeezys. I know they were legit.

Some mr know it all called fake. I laughed showed him my winning email from adidas and my receipt

Some of these LC guys are full of it.

Guess Ill just wear my big boy socks then 
triple sock? 
roll.gif

no shot at you at all

i know a rich Chinese guy from MI

he said ppl were selling 750s for $800 day of release because its so rough out there and ppl just need a bag of weed

i literally have the convo in my IG dm
I'm dead that you actually believed this.

Detroit has its bad areas still 100% but is going through some serious gentrification right now, it's at its most "best" that it has been in a while. 

Even more dead at the idea of ****** just selling kicks for hundreds of dollars below market value because they need some crud. 
roll.gif
 Put some respek on Detroit and stop being so dumb.

Last edited:

Detroit has its bad areas still 100% but is going through some serious gentrification right now, it's at its most "best" that it has been in a while. 

Even more dead at the idea of ****** just selling kicks for hundreds of dollars below market value because they need some crud. 
roll.gif
 Put some respek on Detroit and stop being so dumb.
Plus... $800 isn't really just a "bag" either... its a pretty hefty amount. 

that's how 750 sizes run, welcome to the family. 

So 750s run slightly bigger than 350s? Good to know.

Guy offered me his GG 750s for my TDs. Without any extra cash involved.
Now I have to decide if I want to do it or keep my TDs. Difficult decision for me :rolleyes

So 750s run slightly bigger than 350s? Good to know.

Guy offered me his GG 750s for my TDs. Without any extra cash involved.
Now I have to decide if I want to do it or keep my TDs. Difficult decision for me :rolleyes

Pretty even trade in value there but the TD's may be harder to find DS later - which in turn means these will likely go up in value. There will be plenty of GG 750s for the foreseeable future to cop.

Last edited:
no shot at you at all

i know a rich Chinese guy from MI

he said ppl were selling 750s for $800 day of release because its so rough out there and ppl just need a bag of weed

i literally have the convo in my IG dm

Even more dead at the idea of ****** just selling kicks for hundreds of dollars below market value because they need some crud. :rofl:  Put some respek on Detroit and stop being so dumb.

I agree didn't believe it because one, most pairs were backdoored for probably that price.

3 stores in the state got em and majority when to people who are in with these people and got cash.

I agree didn't believe it because one, most pairs were backdoored for probably that price.

3 stores in the state got em and majority when to people who are in with these people and got cash.
What MI stores ended up getting them?

Yeezys are getting like designer bags.

Now it's like I assume they fake.

Lol like chick with Louie bag taking the bus. Something doesn't add up.

Except with shoes it's harder cause yeezys can be had for 200-350 retail. So it's possible anyone can own them.

Then the cornballs with fakes try to slide in like they cool. Now it's actually getting like bags. People are openly ok and trying to find the best fakes.

Also, I legit said LC check my yeezys. I know they were legit.

Some mr know it all called fake. I laughed showed him my winning email from adidas and my receipt

Some of these LC guys are full of it.

At the end of the day it comes down to the individual and if they want to wear the shoe. If you aren't buying the shoe for yourself because you want it, then don't buy it. That's what ruined everything for me. I wear all my shoes. I'm lucky enough to have some nice ones. I really like my Pirate Blacks. People might think they are fake, they might ask me about it but I'm not wearing it for them, it's for me to enjoy. Like with my ASSC and Kanye gear, easily faked. But I bought because I like Kanye and I like the message from ASSC and I'll wear it because that's what I'm into, not to flex or insta(though I do post stuff there). At the end of the day I wear it for myself.

Pretty even trade in value there but the TD's may be harder to find DS later - which in turn means these will likely go up in value. There will be plenty of GG 750s for the foreseeable future to cop.

Yeah I agree with you. Thanks for your input.
I'm just so unsure about doing a trade or keep my TDs

Honestly on FB I'm seeing people charge 1600-1800 which seems to be higher than the prices people are talking about in their local groups. Like you said most of them were backdoored and those dudes aren't selling for no 800.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom