ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day it comes down to the individual and if they want to wear the shoe. If you aren't buying the shoe for yourself because you want it, then don't buy it. That's what ruined everything for me. I wear all my shoes. I'm lucky enough to have some nice ones. I really like my Pirate Blacks. People might think they are fake, they might ask me about it but I'm not wearing it for them, it's for me to enjoy. Like with my ASSC and Kanye gear, easily faked. But I bought because I like Kanye and I like the message from ASSC and I'll wear it because that's what I'm into, not to flex or insta(though I do post stuff there). At the end of the day I wear it for myself.

Repped and agreed now like I said I wear my yeezys all my shoes

I'm plain I rock 750's with plan T.

One dude I remember at a bar or something said if I see u basic with yeezys I assume either u can't dress or they fake. Espcially 750's

I laughed cause he was trying to clown me. Dude had on dirty chicks and claimed he was a baller and didn't need to show money in his kicks. Boy what?¿?

Plan on rocking these grey glows to the high Art museum with nice grey T

"Rise of sneaker culture"

Fitting u break something out for this. I heard it was good w
Exhibit mad I missed the opening party tho

Last edited:
Honestly on FB I'm seeing people charge 1600-1800 which seems to be higher than the prices people are talking about in their local groups. Like you said most of them were backdoored and those dudes aren't selling for no 800.  

Pricing is really all over the place at the moment. Their are reputable sites around that have certain sizes listed for less, and selling, with a lot of stock inventory available. Prices will stay high in some areas due to them probably having paid more themselves for the shoe.

I think my hardest was copping MR off Mr. P...it was a MESS lol no clue how I scored tbh

This Grey/Gum 750 release was pretty easy for me (luckily) just had to refresh payment page once and I was in

Man I still love mr P for letting me purchase 2 days after cause safari on my phone was still on the page. Let me add to cart and purchase. Someone's cancelled order probably haha

My GG's just arrived and can confirm that they fit like the core black 750s.  I say go down half a size and it should fit perfectly.  My OG grey 750s fit a whole size to size and a half big.  Looks like they've got their consistency down now between the 750 models.

My GG's just arrived and can confirm that they fit like the core black 750s.  I say go down half a size and it should fit perfectly.  My OG grey 750s fit a whole size to size and a half big.  Looks like they've got their consistency down now between the 750 models.
What size were you in Nikes normally etc. and what size are your Yeezys?

I agree didn't believe it because one, most pairs were backdoored for probably that price.

3 stores in the state got em and majority when to people who are in with these people and got cash.

What MI stores ended up getting them?

Pogo in Birmingham

Footaction at eastland mall

And I didn't see a confirmation but supposedly the Mr Alan's across from eastland but that's what someone who supposedly copped a pair from there told me.

Repped and agreed now like I said I wear my yeezys all my shoes

I'm plain I rock 750's with plan T.

One dude I remember at a bar or something said if I see u basic with yeezys I assume either u can't dress or they fake. Espcially 750's

I laughed cause he was trying to clown me. Dude had on dirty chicks and claimed he was a baller and didn't need to show money in his kicks. Boy what?¿?

Plan on rocking these grey glows to the high Art museum with nice grey T

"Rise of sneaker culture"

Fitting u break something out for this. I heard it was good w
Exhibit mad I missed the opening party tho

:lol: @dirty chicks

So 750s run slightly bigger than 350s? Good to know.

Guy offered me his GG 750s for my TDs. Without any extra cash involved.
Now I have to decide if I want to do it or keep my TDs. Difficult decision for me
eyes.gif
Don't do that unless he adds cash...

Most people with GG's think they got some treasure when really... They're on their way to being exactly like TB's bricks.

I say stall off unless he adds minimum $200+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom