ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right, Bloomingdale's sold me a fake moncler :rofl:

You rookies need to learn when and how to shop, it's actually a skill

Friend of mine got a fake moncler from Bloomies, but was able to exchange it for a real one lol.

Prices are still declining 
smokin.gif
  way more sellers than people who want to spend big money on these 

Man if the price goes down to like 1.2 I may have to pull the trigger

I've seen prices that low already. I've seen a few on Facebook for $1200. If you got them at retail, that's more than enough profit I think. I don't see these dropping too much lower.

About to give up trying to swap my TB 750's for the grey gums since no reseller cares about me being able to rock them. Funny how they can get the same amount of cash for my TB and I get a shoe I really want but they just decline even though I would travel to them to do the swap.

I've seen prices that low already. I've seen a few on Facebook for $1200. If you got them at retail, that's more than enough profit I think. I don't see these dropping too much lower.
and they wont dope for very long, if you noticed a lot of people cheated the system and ended up with 10-20 pairs! these people with over a dozen pairs are messing up the value because they want to make a quick flip. The gum 750s were so limited compared to the TBs! I saw the stock numbers, it was extremely limit

About to give up trying to swap my TB 750's for the grey gums since no reseller cares about me being able to rock them. Funny how they can get the same amount of cash for my TB and I get a shoe I really want but they just decline even though I would travel to them to do the swap.
because GG's are better sellers and will be a better seller in the future than TB's. 

don't expect a reseller to do anything to help you out if it doesn't involve them getting something in return.

First thing : I know they will probably be higher in resell in the future but I've asked local kids who are quickselling for 1000-1100$ and I've offered them some cash and to come to their cities to do the trade. Based on how low they're selling them for they won't exactly lose money.

and they wont dope for very long, if you noticed a lot of people cheated the system and ended up with 10-20 pairs! these people with over a dozen pairs are messing up the value because they want to make a quick flip. The gum 750s were so limited compared to the TBs! I saw the stock numbers, it was extremely limit
Quoted, watermarked, tagged for future reference because you're wrong. 

First thing : I know they will probably be higher in resell in the future but I've asked local kids who are quickselling for 1000-1100$ and I've offered them some cash and to come to their cities to do the trade. Based on how low they're selling them for they won't exactly lose money.
GG's are hot right now and will be more desired than TB's in the future, hence it is better to have GG's to sell now or later than to have TB's. Even TB's at low prices move very slowly. I know there are some strong all black shoes> or TB> owners in here, but based on the market, GG>TB in popularity AND value. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom