ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to give up trying to swap my TB 750's for the grey gums since no reseller cares about me being able to rock them. Funny how they can get the same amount of cash for my TB and I get a shoe I really want but they just decline even though I would travel to them to do the swap.

Maybe because the person with the grey gums doesn't want the TB? :lol:

If they go for the same price, why not sell the TB and cop the GG? This is the lowest the GG will be so I'd say buy now while the prices are low. They won't go up a ton but I think they will settle 1,600-1,700 in a few months

wouldn't it hav eben nice if adidas knew how to properly double box their items?? second box is way too big.

Then you should have seen my face when my latest PK NMDs came with the same box as they put the 750 boxes in. You could easily fit 2 nmd boxes in there lol.

Yes please continue to how you know all the numbers of GG's and all the numbers of all previous Yeezys to know that the GG's are "extremely limited"

DO TELL.

Yes please continue to how you know all the numbers of GG's and all the numbers of all previous Yeezys to know that the GG's are "extremely limited"

DO TELL.
hahaha someone is salty he didnt cook this release :tongue: anyone and their mother can check the stock on these websites if they know a shred of [emoji]128169[/emoji]

they produced FAR more TBs
roll.gif
no need to fight about it...just do your research next time

They are all limited

Can't confuse with how many pairs for sale, everyone hit a pay day like I said before. A lot of random people hit and wanna cash in and some can't afford the pair and desperate to sell to get that cash back.

AGAIN, if you want a pair.... BUY IT NOW! You could probably convince so dummy to sel for 1k

hahaha someone is salty he didnt cook this release :tongue: anyone and their mother can check the stock on these websites if they know a shred of [emoji]128169[/emoji]

they produced FAR more TBs
roll.gif
no need to fight about it...just do your research next time
lol That's TWICE you were wrong in the same hour. Don't assume what you don't know. 

1. I cooked on this release, as always

2. you know Kith's inventory numbers and now you somehow think you know the worldwide production numbers.

Always somebody losing an argument thinking the other person didn't get a pair. Saying stuff like that doesn't help your case. Unlike you, I don't need to watermark tag my name 2 million times on the shoe to prove I have it. 

Last edited:
One of the biggest resellers on the board said he will undercut all listed prices when his come in so its not just random people hitting and selling low. 90%or better who got this shoe got it to sell. I think the best posts are "I just got offered xyz" as if the shoe wasn't posted for sale and somebody hit you up with a cold call pitch :lol:

One of the biggest resellers on the board said he will undercut all listed prices when his come in so its not just random people hitting and selling low. 90%or better who got this shoe got it to sell. I think the best posts are "I just got offered xyz" as if the shoe wasn't posted for sale and somebody hit you up with a cold call pitch :lol:

lolol

don't expect a reseller to do anything to help you out if it doesn't involve them getting something in return.

This.

To get a deal, I resorted to eBay. 1k and what turned out to be free shipping could not be found any other way.

To further your point, for months I have tried to purchase the TB 750 from community sites or acquaintances. Most wouldn't even counter when I offered up 1k to buy from them. Turns out, I just got the best deal on Stock X for a size 10 that the site had ever recorded - 1115 shipped. Well over retail, yes, but much cheaper than anywhere I have seen in the aftermarket other than stuff like eBay.

lol That's TWICE you were wrong in the same hour. Don't assume what you don't know. 

1. I cooked on this release, as always

2. you know Kith's inventory numbers and now you somehow think you know the worldwide production numbers.

Always somebody losing an argument thinking the other person didn't get a pair. Saying stuff like that doesn't help your case. Unlike you, I don't need to watermark tag my name 2 million times on the shoe to prove I have it. 
adidas online had about 5,300 lol i dont need to prove anything you and im just watermarking photos so less ebay scammers steal our photos to sell fakes which happens all the time

Still need a pair [emoji]128530[/emoji]

If your a serious buyer and not expecting to get them for retail, like others have said, deals can be had if you remain diligent and willing to take calculated risks.

Last edited:
Just got mine. They feel a little tighter than my TB's. These shoes always having size inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom