ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want the GG for a good price, I suggest buying soon before the fakes start flooding the market.  Some in the past have gotten really close and it sucks to try to purchase a pair and not know if its 100% legit or not.  That's my take!

If you want the GG for a good price, I suggest buying soon before the fakes start flooding the market.  Some in the past have gotten really close and it sucks to try to purchase a pair and not know if its 100% legit or not.  That's my take!
agreed. But it is good to know that pay pal has your back. Just never get tricked with the link to your email directly. always log into your pay pal account and find the invoice from there

Fake pairs are out now
sick.gif

I've been saying this. Fakes have been out since the pics leaked online an probably were in peoples hands before the genuine shoe was. Always play it safe

when they say they're authentic and they turn out fake ebay/paypal will protect you

You have to prove they are fake, meaning a letter from adidas saying so, that's almost impossible.

You're better off claiming something else to return the shoes.

Copped. If im eh about em ill hold on to them for a few months til they jump back up. Dont think I woudda found em under $1200 to be honest.

In all honesty, nothing wrong with that one bit. Like @rafsjays said, it is what it is. Best thing to do is enjoy them and not look back. You win some, you lose some. Congrats on the cop!

well, at $1600 i'm obviously one of the losers, but that's what hype and impatience will get u. not losing any sleep tho bc, as stated, u can't win em all. i've been "winning" in this "game" for a long time now so no point in looking back. but these 750s have been a total "loss" for me in terms of not being able to get for retail and succumbing to the ridiculous resale rather than just moving on to the next or even being patient enough to wait it out for the "right" price. 750s have taught me alot about myself even. it's all good as i'm blessed enough to be able to afford it, but i won't allow this to happen again.

again, congrats to all who copped at retail. must phil goodman,

eBay and PayPal protect you same as the police in your neighborhood

And when disputes arise it's your word against theirs!
In a court of PayPal
Comes down to What you can prove and show proof of in every situation

Always keep info to prove yourself in case of a case!

when they say they're authentic and they turn out fake ebay/paypal will protect you
You have to prove they are fake, meaning a letter from adidas saying so, that's almost impossible.

You're better off claiming something else to return the shoes.
dude just accepted my offer for $1000. Also I don't see a picture of his 6-7 pairs that he claims to have... ALL IN THE SAME SIZE.
I think I'm just going to save myself the trouble and the headache and pass on this one.

dude just accepted my offer for $1000. Also I don't see a picture of his 6-7 pairs that he claims to have... ALL IN THE SAME SIZE.
I think I'm just going to save myself the trouble and the headache and pass on this one.
super suspect 

In a court of PayPal

ebay/paypal protect the buyer much much more frequently than the seller, even in your word vs theirs. 

all in the same size is suspect, esp if there was a lack of negotiation on his part

You sellers with 0 feedback on eBay selling GG 750's trying to get in the game

Are also sitting ducks for the Vultures!!

I could buy them and claim fake or even say you sent diff shoes
And your 0 feeback is gonna hold no weight in the dispute process

You will get got!!

with some those prices maybe dude was sleeping in bed for a week

Last edited:

In a court of PayPal

All great advice.

I plan to record the delivery and unboxing to protect me further. Also, if I'm not mistaken, eBay has a guide to follow for basic 750 legit checking. Don't consider this s full proof way to know if they are real or not, but should be used as another tool to protect yourself.

You sellers with 0 feedback on eBay selling GG 750's trying to get in the game

Are also sitting ducks for the Vultures!!

I could buy them and claim fake or even say you sent diff shoes
And your 0 feeback is gonna hold no weight in the dispute process

You will get got!!
thats why just take it to flight club and save yourself the risk. 

Prices on my Twitter TL are slowly back up on the rise. I haven't done much looking into but over the weekend I saw tons of pairs being RT at the 1200 dollar range, but last night and today all the RTs have been $1400-$1600.

If after your dispute and PayPal still can't make a decision from lack of proof

As a seller

Your only other option is to Appeal PayPal and file a police report or IC report online

And submit that with your appeal

Criminal police report filed is the only thing PayPal will accept to overturn a dispute desicion made in a case

I have been gotten over way too many times and have battled multi buyers trying to pull jack moves on me!

If after your dispute and PayPal still can't make a decision from lack of proof

As a seller

Your only other option is to Appeal PayPal and file a police report or IC report online

And submit that with your appeal

Criminal police report filed is the only thing PayPal will accept to overturn a dispute desicion made in a case

I have been gotten over way too many times and have battled multi buyers trying to pull jack moves on me!

Sorry to hear that man, sucks. It's very possible at the price I paid it could end up the same way. I was willing to gamble in this instance.

Also a good thing to note as well, if you use a CC through PayPal, they too might offer some protection. I know AMEX does.

Are these really TTS? I have a narrow foot, 2/3 of my 350's are a half size down, they fit fine.

Those new alpha bounces people are saying TTS and I went a half size down, mesh NMD's I went a half size down, though maybe I shoudve gotten TTS.

I did not spend $1305 for it to not fit me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom