ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people can't sit on a $350 shoe purchase, and lets be real, for these people, close to a stack profit isnt frowned upon, we tend to get greedy.

So many FSR's on facebook yeezy groups.. all hype prices of course. That being said, still a bit confusing. I don't remember seeing so many randoms in the past with FSR's.

@iHust1e   info on pants g? Those the H&M jawns? 

Clean fits 
pimp.gif
thanks b!

Yea those the H&M 'fog' olive pants from a season or two ago

Are Pirate Black 2.0's fake proof? I mean have they started making fakes with padding?

Last edited:
Not entirely sure, im sure he can ask for further verification to ensure everything is in order

Still regret no getting those H&M pants online for $30 and now they're on the bay for 70+ smh

It sucks that I have small feet and always have to pay a premium price for smaller size shoes. Decided to buy a 7.5 GG 750 for $1610.00, which includes shipping. The price is still too expensive, but this is the lowest I have seen for a 7.5. Guys who have bigger feet are getting a great deal. Most I have seen are $1500 and below. Good luck to everyone!

Im a 30 waiste and got em a 30. They are a bit baggy at the crotch but taper hard, if you have big calves idk.

I like the carrot type fit though.
I have 3 pairs of the H&M zip pants, my khaki and black are 30, the olive is 28, the 28 HUGS my calves as has been seen in pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom