ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's in pictures. In person they do not change colors. Now the air force 1 statue of liberty is a shoe that changes colors
laugh.gif
Oh. Well I don't have a pair so I can only judge off photos. 
frown.gif

Guy who offered $900 and when it's time to meet he says, "bro I only got 800". Like who does that lol Did you think I was going to be like, "No problem bob I'll definitely sell at that price"
If anybody is familiar with the youtuber, Qiasomar or Qrew TV, I met him at sneakercon and he tried pulling the same BS on me when trying to sell my PB 350s to him. He kept trying to lowball me, to sell it to him for $600 and my pair was DS. 

1. I told him $900, he said okay, then goes to an ATM and tries to take money out, guess he already took the daily max out.

2. A few hours later, told me to give it to him for $800, I was pushing for $850, but we split down the middle on $825.

3. A later that night, he says, "Hey I can't do $825, can we do $800?" I said fine thats cool. I felt like I knew where this was going.

4. The next day texts me before we meet up, "Hey I can't do $800, lets do $700." I called him out and told him I'm not interested, then he was like "its okay, i can get these back home for $600 DS." And I'm thinking to myself, THEN WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME?
laugh.gif

I knew this cornball was trying to flip these for a profit. Told me he was getting these for his girl, when she already got a pair of yeezy 350s. I swear nobody follows business etiquette anymore. If you agree on a price don't play games and switch up before we meet. Idgaf if you President Obama, if we agree on a price you better take a loan from the federal reserve! Smh wasted my time when someone was willing to offer me $850 in cash. I sold them later for $800 but after Paypal fees it was $780. I also had an opportunity to trade my PBs for worn Red Octobers. Never felt like more of an idiot in my life.....

Just traded my gum 750s DS for some DS Moonrocks +cash. These MR are too clean glad the hunt is over. S/O P4P for legit checking everything and allowing us a safe place to meet up.
Nice! hell I was given a hard time just asking for PB 2.0s + cash for my DS gums  and you got MRs :tongue:

Nice! hell I was given a hard time just asking for PB 2.0s + cash for my DS gums  and you got MRs :tongue:

Thanks man I had to look for a while but the dude I met up with was real cool and the deal went through easy. Now I just gotta score some OT because I know TD will never happen realistically.

If anybody is familiar with the youtuber, Qiasomar or Qrew TV, I met him at sneakercon and he tried pulling the same BS on me when trying to sell my PB 350s to him. He kept trying to lowball me, to sell it to him for $600 and my pair was DS. 

1. I told him $900, he said okay, then goes to an ATM and tries to take money out, guess he already took the daily max out.

2. A few hours later, told me to give it to him for $800, I was pushing for $850, but we split down the middle on $825.

3. A later that night, he says, "Hey I can't do $825, can we do $800?" I said fine thats cool. I felt like I knew where this was going.

4. The next day texts me before we meet up, "Hey I can't do $800, lets do $700." I called him out and told him I'm not interested, then he was like "its okay, i can get these back home for $600 DS." And I'm thinking to myself, THEN WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME?
laugh.gif

I knew this cornball was trying to flip these for a profit. Told me he was getting these for his girl, when she already got a pair of yeezy 350s. I swear nobody follows business etiquette anymore. If you agree on a price don't play games and switch up before we meet. Idgaf if you President Obama, if we agree on a price you better take a loan from the federal reserve! Smh wasted my time when someone was willing to offer me $850 in cash. I sold them later for $800 but after Paypal fees it was $780. I also had an opportunity to trade my PBs for worn Red Octobers. Never felt like more of an idiot in my life.....
When have you ever met a non-sketchy Persian guy

4. The next day texts me before we meet up, "Hey I can't do $800, lets do $700." I called him out and told him I'm not interested, then he was like "its okay, i can get these back home for $600 DS." And I'm thinking to myself, THEN WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME?:lol:

LMAO not surprised at this story. He seems like a huge tool on YouTube

Every time I see moonrocks I want them more and more to complete my 350 set. Bummed I missed out on them to this day through Barney's online and the in-store raffle. If only I would've picked the NYC store rather than the Philly store to drive to to get a pair, I feel like I would've had more of a chance. Here's to hoping another grey 350 V1 pair releases....

same... hope they re-release like the PBs and they fix that cracking bottom sole problem

laugh.gif

What a tool. He should add that to his 'how to afford sneakers' video. Rip off unsuspecting fans.
Agreed on $250
Nice! So it's like you paid $100 for them (assuming you got them at retail) 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Hit up a dude on eBay, saw that he was local and threw an offer for $900 and he accepted. Thats the lowest resell price that I've seen them go for stateside.

laugh.gif

This dude is maaaad annoying. I'm surprised ppl subscribe to this channel. Peeped his vid exposing ppl that had fake TDs and just thought it was petty. I thought maybe this was just his gimmick but it sounds like he's authentically lame.

Idk how you even found this deal

Aren't moonrock selling or 1k+ now?

I posted on a local IG page and he hit me up. He really wanted a pair of 750s and had every 350. Not to mention out here in AZ pickings are slim so I was very very surprised. I never thought anyone would offer DS MR + $250. These will be worn where as the 750s were strictly trade bait.

Last edited:
I posted on a local IG page and he hit me up. He really wanted a pair of 750s and had every 350. Not to mention out here in AZ pickings are slim so I was very very surprised. I never thought anyone would offer DS MR + $250. These will be worn where as the 750s were strictly trade bait.
Wondering if I could pull of something similar. Got hit up a few times about trading GG but wasn't too up on the idea at the time. Feeling like I could have a few more wears with 350s even though these GG are nice. Guy is offering his V1 PBs to me and I let him know that I would be up to trade if he wanted to throw some cash on top of the deal.

Shoes look legit from the pictures he sent over along side his GOAT certification. v1s going for around 900 right now. My size for these GG is only 160 more so I'm figuring if I could get in that 200 range, this doesn't seem like a bad deal or am I bugging?

quick question: anyone that received their pair from adc, did your shoes have the hangtag attached? I'm seeing pairs with the tag but mine did have one.

Wondering if I could pull of something similar. Got hit up a few times about trading GG but wasn't too up on the idea at the time. Feeling like I could have a few more wears with 350s even though these GG are nice. Guy is offering his V1 PBs to me and I let him know that I would be up to trade if he wanted to throw some cash on top of the deal.

Shoes look legit from the pictures he sent over along side his GOAT certification. v1s going for around 900 right now. My size for these GG is only 160 more so I'm figuring if I could get in that 200 range, this doesn't seem like a bad deal or am I bugging?

quick question: anyone that received their pair from adc, did your shoes have the hangtag attached? I'm seeing pairs with the tag but mine did have one.
I believe European pears had the hang tag and US didn't. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom