ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God the lowballs I've been receiving for the 750s is ridiculous LOL I've never experience this with any of the 350s I've sold.

Yeah, but when people see VNDS, or even "tried on," the lowball offers are gonna pour in
laugh.gif

Happens all the time. Just saying, I know the frustration.
Yea I feel you. I see people offering DS 1300$ on FB groups and the same users offering me 6-700 worn once lol

It'll probably worse if you go the consignment shop route.

One cosignmemt shop offered me $500 for my DS PB 350's
15x15px-LL-efa9a4a0_21ms2gl.gif

Last edited:
Got rid of a whole bunch of shoes lately.... missed out on GGs so i thought it was perfect timing to pick up a couple pairs before resale goes back up... can't wait till they all come in [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

View media item 2095453

Got rid of a whole bunch of shoes lately.... missed out on GGs so i thought it was perfect timing to pick up a couple pairs before resale goes back up... can't wait till they all come in [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

View media item 2095453

Lol loan me some car money breh. Nah but gosh darn, you gone be eating off yeezys honestly.

that may not be for awhile

The person receiving the moonrocks and cash definitely won.

Won by a mile

Also how are so many China dudes selling early pairs of the new 350 with the orange stripe [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] could they be GR seems like every single one has legit pairs unless they are super high quality fakes

Won by a mile

Also how are so many China dudes selling early pairs of the new 350 with the orange stripe [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] could they be GR seems like every single one has legit pairs unless they are super high quality fakes
Some people trying to cash-in early for $1200 aka Sneakerjamz 

I'll wait

Those 750s provided no lateral support.  He could barely stand up let alone defend himself.

I'm not saying he had a chance in any other shoes but if you're going to fight a dude with a lisp that wears nothing but Bape you might want to leave the 750s at home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom