ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ape dude needs to square up on people who will actually give him a good run

While I agree with you that everybody that he has had exchanges with had no chance of beating him, I still feel like most of them got what they deserved.

If you know you are 5'2 140lbs you might want to reevaluate the things you say to people over the internet because there are people unstable enough to get up with you.

A lot of these dudes think they can say anything about anybody over social media without any repercussions.

Last edited:
were they really arguing over brands though?

and why are yall condoning him going after the camera man? thats a ***** move 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
thats the dumbest **** i've ever heard

we got people dying and fighting for equal rights and these idiots are fighting over streetwear brands

Last edited:
and why are yall condoning him going after the camera man? thats a ***** move :nerd:

The cameraman wasn't an innocent bystander, it was the bape dudes boy.

Losing a fight is losing a fight and happens to people everyday.
Trying to document it forever for the worldstar generation makes you a part of the fight also.

Trying to document it forever for the worldstar generation makes you a part of the fight also.
oh ok i didnt know they were boys...i just thought it was a random cat

oh ok i didnt know they were boys...i just thought it was a random cat

Even still, you can't be getting beat up by one dude and then try to jump at someone else. I guarantee it won't end well as evidenced by the video. It's like getting a full plate at a buffet, taking it back to the table and then going to get another full plate.

SN: I like Bape more than Supreme anyway.

So the concensus is that yeezys, bape and supreme are primarily worn by *******s.....sounds about right imo

Some of you dudes wack. Arguing because of different opinions on brands? You guys unofficial spokesmen or something? 
laugh.gif

This is why being a "sneaker head" is for young cats. I like shoes or brand I buy it to wear. I don't need any parts of the "culture".

While I agree with you that everybody that he has had exchanges with had no chance of beating him, I still feel like most of them got what they deserved.

If you know you are 5'2 140lbs you might want to reevaluate the things you say to people over the internet because there are people unstable enough to get up with you.

A lot of these dudes think they can say anything about anybody over social media without any repercussions.
but he also violating random dudes he spot on the streets of ny wearing preme.

Raffles draws hurt resell any joe can land a pair and flip low cause they prob never get anything limited the days of Nike hoarding when it comes to
JB online hurt resell bad

Threw an offer for 840 on stockX for some 2016 pb's. He asking 950. I shouldn't go any higher right?

Even this confirm system for adidas and the timer help average folks get pairs in which the flipped quick lows like that kid who had to bring his mom

I hear multiple stories similar to that
I hit on the confirmed app and never copped YEEZYS before. But i

Lol if you knew where to look, there's tons of pairs that can EASILY be had for $900. Not about luck or finding steals. There's tons out there IF you just knew where to look.
Is it a secret where to find them at this price? Share please if it's not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom