ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LC in the thread title needs to fully say legit check. Don't think most people know what LC stands for cause there's still people asking /posting one every week lol
They know, but sometimes nobody responds in the "official" lc thread and they sometimes need an answer asap 

I tried to be active in that thread but it moves way too fast and I use mobile browser 99% of the time.

Some people should do a little research as well and use some common sense. Dudes asking if $300 Turtle Doves are legit or have pics with the boost looking like styrofoam.
This exactly.  I check that thread every day, and try to offer help when I can.  

Some of these dudes are straight stoopid, though.  Like... do 5 minutes of research, and you'll realize that they are fake af.   If they even took 15 minutes to read through a few pages, they'd know what to look for to LC themselves. 

You can lead a horse to water.... 

Some of these dudes are straight stoopid, though.  Like... do 5 minutes of research, and you'll realize that they are fake af.   If they even took 15 minutes to read through a few pages, they'd know what to look for to LC themselves. 

QFT.

Nothing is wrong with the LC thread. It's cluttered because people keep overlooking the same flaws each time and asking for someone to hold their hands.

Check the pattern and check the boost. If you still can't tell, then ask for help.

He lives in europe and depending on country it literally is easy for them to get yeezys.  For once I don't think he's bragging.
Not much easier than the US. Don´t think the hype over here isn´t crazy high too. In Germany, UK, France etc? Forget about it.
It´s "easy" if you have the time and nerves to camp out for a week.
It's actually much easier except for the UK.  Especially online, they are usually able to cop multiples from adidas.com and theres other euro sites that no longer ship to the US.

It's actually much easier except for the UK.  Especially online, they are usually able to cop multiples from adidas.com and theres other euro sites that no longer ship to the US.
what are you talking about? Nothing easy about getting yeezy's in Europe. The only difference is, that over here only a small amount of people are paying the crazy resale prices. Besides that, there is no difference to the US 

you're the only one who consistently helps out in the LC thread. we need more ppl like you 
nthat.gif

i hope they drop the orange stripe 350's first. how do most of you all cop online at release time for retail? bots or no? ive never tried for a pair of yeezys but im praying i can get a pair for retail. if not... screw it

I know this isn't Yeezy related exactly but can someone link me the Olive joggers that people seemed to go crazy for in the states. I know they've been discussed a fair share here.

Why would it be "exept for the UK"? Where is the difference?

I am from Germany and I got lucky one time, which was the Turtle Dove release. Every other release was a mess everywhere in Europe. We have people camping for 4 or 5 days minimuim, stores getting like 20 pairs max every release and online pages selling out before the shoes even officially are online. Not easy to get at all.

hm.com
Twill Joggers
I'm actually surprised that these are sitting at the european (swedish) H&M webshop. I actually ordered 2 pairs in different sizes so I can send back the ones that fit worse. Might even get a second pair if I like them in person.

I'm actually surprised that these are sitting at the european (swedish) H&M webshop. I actually ordered 2 pairs in different sizes so I can send back the ones that fit worse. Might even get a second pair if I like them in person.
Size down one unless you want balloon thighs

Why would it be "exept for the UK"? Where is the difference?
I am from Germany and I got lucky one time, which was the Turtle Dove release. Every other release was a mess everywhere in Europe. We have people camping for 4 or 5 days minimuim, stores getting like 20 pairs max every release and online pages selling out before the shoes even officially are online. Not easy to get at all.

Agreed haha. Can't believe some people say/think so. We have 2 stores in Sweden that get them. 1 is doing raffle instore (I don't live near) and the other has done online release on the 2 most recent releases (which means 0 chance against bots). Then theres the usual sites with raffles that you never ever win in. All of my Yeezys have been purchased through resell or by trading other heat in my collection.

They fine dude. Wouldn't ever wear my 750's without the zipper open anyways because they're much more comfortable that way. Too snug around the ankles for me if they're zipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom