ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so I sold my TB 750's to finance my GG 750's (which I still personally like more) but I'm really starting to regret it now. Thinking of buying a pair where the seller has a pretty great price. Those TB joints will just work a lot better in the spring with the crappy swedish weather haha.

I just want to trade my TB 750s for the GG 750s. I sold the GG 750s on release day after I picked up my reserved pair and soon regretted it.

I'm sure this has been asked to death, but I went through the thread and couldn't find the info. How is the GG 750s sizing compared to the OGs? Any input would be great.

Lotta salt will be dropped in late Aug early sept and my b day month Nov. I'm hearing core blacks will be more available though in nov. Hopefully I can strike even though I like beluga's better they will be hardest to obtain

Even if they are Legend Blue 11 numbers, it will be the same story when it comes to bots/resellers ******* **** up. Not to mention more pairs = more traffic.

Yea don't know why people bother reading that nonsense. Just wait on an announcement from adidas

Just sold my GG on goat for $1100 .. Size 12.5 .. Am a 10.5 so I had to sell in order to pick something else up ... I figured that was the best I can do right now considering the market. Maybe if I held off would of gotten more but that would of held me back more from buying something else.

Just sold my GG on goat for $1100 .. Size 12.5 .. Am a 10.5 so I had to sell in order to pick something else up ... I figured that was the best I can do right now considering the market. Maybe if I held off would of gotten more but that would of held me back more from buying something else.
Same here, sold my pair yesterday on GOAT, was my extra pair anyways.

how much you get back after fees?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom