ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this release is def all about the parents who want to stunt bc no baby gonna have a clue or care what's on their feet.

but what a ridiculous thing to think that those who are willing to spend an absurd amount of $ on their kids must love them more.

i bet those people think a bigger engagement ring means they love their spouses more?  
laugh.gif

Smh Adidas is gonna push back that RD to a date that doesn't work for me. Sept 3 was perfect already

I know not a lot of people care about the infant shoes, but apparently not all retailers were included on the list on the Adidas site. Can anybody confirm? Perhaps FTL, Champs, etc are getting them?

Anyone know how Barneys is gonna list the sizes? XK (i.e. 7k 9k like adidas will) or just X (7, 9)? None of their infant shoes currently listed follow either one so I'm at a loss.

Curious to see if those Barneys IDs floating around (shrimp szn) are the legit ones or not. Inexperienced with Barneys tho so not sure how to go about checking

Banned 1s and Yeezys supposed to release on Sep. 3rd. Yeezys got pushed back.

Now if it was the other way around people would scream Nike was scared of Adidas. :nerd:

Sept. 3rd was just a rumored date that people were throwing around on Twitter, adidas never confirmed it.

Hard to say they're pushing it back when it was never actually scheduled for that day in the first place.

Banned 1s and Yeezys supposed to release on Sep. 3rd. Yeezys got pushed back.
Now if it was the other way around people would scream Nike was scared of Adidas.
nerd.gif
I dont think Sept 3rd was ever the official release date for yeezys. Adidas didnt tweet anything I thought?

reselling toddler shoes man

sad 
roll.gif

Savages

laugh.gif
son, ppl in here were reselling Kylie Jenner lip kits tho
Nothing is safe anymore lol

god forbid mogs ever found out what type of toilet paper kanye uses 
laugh.gif

mannnn it seems dfw doesnt get that love when it comes to adidas/yeezy releases might have to cross over to louisana to get a pair kicks i hate they closed down our adidas originals store 

Last edited:
May have been asked 1000 times. But why does it say my nearest launch zone is Chicago. Is that for everyone or is the app messing up

Nvm I figured it out. Atl ain't getting then lulz.

How about you just send us some adult sizes and call it even

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom