ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May have been asked 1000 times. But why does it say my nearest launch zone is Chicago. Is that for everyone or is the app messing up

Nvm I figured it out. Atl ain't getting then lulz.

How about you just send us some adult sizes and call it even
Mine shows for Orange County about 1 1/2 hrs away with no traffic :wow:

Last edited:
The question I have is??

Can you confirm a size for each Color???

We never had 2 shoes drop on the app at the same damn time 

Nothing is safe anymore lol

god forbid mogs ever found out what type of toilet paper kanye uses 
laugh.gif

God forbid people found a day job or a started a business that didn't involve reselling shoes.

Its a possibility to trade a infant turtle dove for a mens pirate black. Lol

Last edited:
I left my Stamped x Gap pants to get hemmed, tapered and added zippers to the bottom at a new tailor I never been to. Everything looks cool...cept the zipper dont open at the bottom. :lol:

Who thought that was gonna be a bright idea? [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Now I gotta take some pliers to open it in the middle and bend it so it doesnt cut my leg or mess up some kicks, but even then theres gonna be excess material on the bottom. Not a total loss...fixable, but lesson learned...

I left my Stamped x Gap pants to get hemmed, tapered and added zippers to the bottom at a new tailor I never been to. Everything looks cool...cept the zipper dont open at the bottom. :lol:

Who thought that was gonna be a bright idea? [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Now I gotta take some pliers to open it in the middle and bend it so it doesnt cut my leg or mess up some kicks, but even then theres gonna be excess material on the bottom. Not a total loss...fixable, but lesson learned...

I would have went to eBay and just brought some H&M joints yea they want like 60-70 for 35 dollar pants but better deal than what ur going through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom