ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone picked up their reservation from SF Adidas yet? Is there a line or anything crazy? Want to make sure before I go and waste a bunch of time.
dude... i just got this notification in the confirmed app saying they cant open today because of "mechanical" difficulties. O_O im fckn pissed. im going right now to see whats really going on. 

The girl on the phone sounding like she hungover and just got yelled at by angry *** parents. Good thing I didn't leave my house yet.

Feel bad for any parents that actually got their kids out of the house and drove up from south bay in traffic to get that message.

Already seen dudes trying trade infant yeezys plus cash for adult sizes.

It's almost a little sad that some people thought these would be trade bait.

Anyone try and go to SF Adidas anyway? Not sure what they expect people to do if we work during the week and they change pickup date. So stupid...

Dumbassss of the day is me. Bought them and used incorrect name on the card. Total horrible thinking on my end. Called rep. Told me to call corporate. Corporate doesnt work on weekends. So emailed and only hope is they let me change it. Might call cc conpany to see what will happen.

Why wasnt PayPal an option...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom