ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how big are these? They say infant sizes but they are numbered like toddler sizes with K instead of C. What should I expect for my 7K? When will my daughter be able to wear it?

My daughter is 16 months she is a 5 but can fit a 6. She has a bit of growing before she can fit this 7 lol. My wife wants me to just sell it. I don't want too sell her pair.

^ our daughters the same age and shoe size 8)

she'll be able to fit the 7 before you know it

Last edited:
dont have any kids but i got two 10k... made sure when i have my kid hell be able to walk on them

wonder why they stop at 10k?

describe "try them on"
Literally just slipped them on and walked to a mirror to check them out. Never left the house with them on. They look completely new, but I dont want to deceive anybody if it turns out trying on=unds.

Literally just slipped them on and walked to a mirror to check them out. Never left the house with them on. They look completely new, but I dont want to deceive anybody if it turns out trying on=unds.
You can be honest, but I think when most people see the description "tried on", they immediately think its probably worn for a few hours and stunt on the gram.

u duck walking or straight calf raise toe walking
nerd.gif

zipped or unzipped

creases is creases man!
I was straight up duck walking 
laugh.gif
. I knew i prolly wasn't going to keep them. 

Everytime they send pairs back ""TO Adidas" 

What r these guys sitting on a vault of Unclaimed Yeezy's since Day UNO!!

Back to Adidas 
laugh.gif
  They stink for that policy 

Everytime they send pairs back ""TO Adidas" 

What r these guys sitting on a vault of Unclaimed Yeezy's since Day UNO!!

Back to Adidas 
laugh.gif
  They stink for that policy 
I don't even believe it anymore.  Remember all those Royals that Finish Line supposedly had in storage for the restock that never happened.

That's how I feel about the "Back to Adidas" line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom