ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yup footaction/locker .... you should have seen the BRed 1s line.
laugh.gif
Breds was worse?

Champs are stopping these store raffles at 5pm
No matter what's posted

FYI

For those going late

Finally hit again. Took the L on Pb 2. HIt on my iPhone and my boys iPad. Told him I'd pay him 100 for helping regardless if I hit or he hit. Was legit about to give up and say screw YEEZYS.
Bro, they are 1000% going to be on ADC. Random drop on Saturday. Prob between 10 am and noon. ADC always has the most stock and is your best chance at copping. Good luck.

not necessarily pirate black 2.0 was noon EST for the false bots i beleive. and then after they weeeded the bots out they dropped them around like 1pm. its ADC or bust cause these IG raffles are sooo annoying ( even though i hit on triple black 750s from IG). thatll literally take hours. id just sell them anyway tbh.

bruh i would never line up for hours just for a CHANCE to get a pair of shoes.. only reason i would line up is for fcfs

Hey, back with the AJ11 72-10s released -- wasn't there something going around Nike put out 1 million pair? What's the over/under for 50,000 Yeezys this Saturday?
Yeah between release day and 3-4 preplanned restocks Nike put out about 1M  72-10s ..... i'm going over 50K but not by that much (80K).  but i'm going with over 150K on the feezy v2s
laugh.gif

I'd feel more comfortable on Adc if I knew people couldn't bypass splash and purchase multiples

The Finishline near me had no line and there was only like 20 -30 tickets in the raffle box and it was only today.... HOPEFULLY another W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom