ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 gang 
pimp.gif

Just signed up for raffles at Footaction and Finish Line. Kid let me know that Footaction only got 24 pairs, which jives with wha that poster said a few days ago

Took an L on the confirmed app. Entered every single online raffle I could. Hit up all the stores near me for raffle ticket. And bought a f-in bot :/. If I don't cop I'm STILL gonna not be surprised. 

Just checked inventory and stores got a lot more than I expected.

THIS DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MEAN YOU'LL EAT. Last time I posted there were a lot in the Bred 1 thread, I got flamed cuz salty folks automatically assumed they were gonna cop. :lol:

Just checked inventory and stores got a lot more than I expected.

THIS DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MEAN YOU'LL EAT. Last time I posted there were a lot in the Bred 1 thread, I got flamed cuz salty folks automatically assumed they were gonna cop.
laugh.gif
Any idea on Adidas stock for online?

others are bd 

Kid said employees can't even enter the raffle. I asked if they were all already spoken for and he said the Store manager gets a pair, and one of the 2 assistant managers.

There was an Adidas rep there too (maybe he pulls the tickets?) And said the Finish Line was getting more pairs, but only like 40.

If you were able to reserve on the app, you cannot logout of ur account or else you lose the reservation?

If you were able to reserve on the app, you cannot logout of ur account or else you lose the reservation?
I was asking the same question earlier, lol, read the FAQ in the app, every question you want to know is answered, I won today and I'm not going to be able to get them, so I'm taking a L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom