ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the voucher like a barcode or wha. Just wondering since I have a cracked screen and wondering if that will effect a scan.

These things are still crazy limited.
10 pairs total - Shiekh, San Leandro, California
14 pairs total - Shiekh, Hayward, California
I forgot to ask how many pairs Shiekh SF got

How do some of these stores like Champs and Footlocker know if you entered twice? They get around 1000 entries, do they actually scan through them all for doubles?

?
I wouldn't go as far as say "crazy" limited. Not a GR by any means by there are literally stores that received more V2s than Bred 1s. There are even stores that received 100+ pairs.

Again, THIS DOES NOT MEAN EVERYBODY WILL EAT.

When I think of crazy limited, I think Galaxy Foams, Frags, etc.

Last edited:

How do some of these stores like Champs and Footlocker know if you entered twice? They get around 1000 entries, do they actually scan through them all for doubles?

?
I know that sometimes they just remember u. At one of the stores on Tuesday I saw a lady question someone if he wasthe same person that came earlier. She then double checked the sheet to see if it was identical

?
I wouldn't go as far as say "crazy" limited. Not a GR by any means by there are literally stores that received more V2s than Bred 1s. There are even stores that received 100+ pairs.

Her we go again [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Right now as we speak im 1/7 on ADC, about to be 1/8. Been cursed after I cooked on PB restock ever since.
Don't feel so bad, I never won on ADC, closest I got was adding it to cart on grey/gum 750 but couldn't check out.  I hit on confirmed today for the first time, going on vacation on Friday, so can't even get that pair 
laugh.gif
.  I'm going to try on ADC from my hotel.

I don't know where this bred 1 more limited than yeezy talk comes from

It couldn't be any more untrue lol

Screw resell prices

Bred 1 allocation was LITERALLY QUADURUPLE this yeezy allocation

ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE

this is for footlocker family stores

Lowest I seen if I recall for breds was like 82 pairs

This yeezy is legit like 26 pairs across the board except flagship locations which got 100 pairs(also less than breds)

your best bet for high allocation is adidas stores(confirmed) adidas online

Oh and footnation

Lol

Frag release still irritates me....12 pair total for the 4th largest city in the states. Only 6 made it out the door and I was the 7th guy in line :smh:

When I said there are stores that received more Bred 1s than V2s, I did not mean across the board.

I have PMed a few NTers how many pairs their local store got, and I will not be doing this for every NTer. I told him his local mall got 36 pairs of Breds and 60 pairs of V2s. Again, this does not mean they made more V2s than Breds nor will this be the case for every store because there are stores that received more Breds than V2s, as well. I just think "crazy limited" is a bit exaggerated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom